• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Reread the post.
Ok.

Mistake of the article in this instance. The "Hebrew" is transliterated Arabic, not a Hebrew word.

Just if you're trying to clear out false allegations - you should be careful not to add more "misinformation" into the mix.

I told you to be careful. I didn’t accuse you of intentionally being misleading. That was your addition.

I remind you that you told me to get fucked in response to that post (which I still read as blaming the article mistranslation and not you).

Accuse me of lieing and purposeful misinformation .... especially when you're literally proven to.... ill tell you to kindly get fucked every time

"Zionistss." You've used that term for the millionth time by now.

Hey, dumbass. You think I don't know you're doing? I can read between the lines, you dum dum. The 'ss' in "Zionistss" stands for Schutzstaffel.

Look at this dipshit trying to skirt around the ban on the term "Zionazi" by using another anti-semitic one. You just can't fucking learn, can you?
How your butt feeling with the ICJ ruling?

Once the ICC comes back, you will be cheering for war criminals. You know who else were war criminals .... around say the 1940s LOL at you!

And get this. Labour unions are now on U of T to support the proPalestinian encampment.

You blood thirsty war criminal zionists are fucked. Peace in the ME getting closer.

Once the ICC comes back, you will be cheering for war criminals. You know who else were war criminals .... around say the 1940s LOL at you!

And get this. Labour unions are now on U of T to support the proPalestinian encampment.

You blood thirsty war criminal zionists are fucked. Peace in the ME getting closer.
Hamas just wants peace!

And on that ruling….

LOL. You can taste the desperation...

Peace in the middle East is already a thing you fucking clown! The only place not on board is Palestine/Hamas you fucking clown. Also, none of the neighbouring Muslim countries want the Pallies or consider them important! Why?! Because no cunt wants them.

Unlucky for them, isn't it. Hope they can stomach donkeyfood.
I legit laughed out loud
200w.gif

Israeli soldiers and police tipping off groups that attack Gaza aid trucks.

Only other reasonable answer is
Peace in the middle East is already a thing you fucking clown! The only place not on board is Palestine/Hamas you fucking clown. Also, none of the neighbouring Muslim countries want the Pallies or consider them important! Why?! Because no cunt wants them.
Going full retard before lunch is not a good look man. You should pack it in and come back tomorrow and try again.

Only other reasonable answer is

Going full retard before lunch is not a good look man. You should pack it in and come back tomorrow and try again.

Haha yeah. You might be right. You literally live in this thread son. If anyone needs a break it's You. You are literally mugging yourself off day in, day out in here. If you aren't Palestinian that's bonkers behaviour.

Haha yeah. You might be right. You literally live in this thread son. If anyone needs a break it's You. You are literally mugging yourself off day in, day out in here. If you aren't Palestinian that's bonkers behaviour.
Me, christ no! I've pulled back from this thread. Check out my post munbers over the past 3 weeks. The zionists post daily more than I have in a week.

I'm just checking in every now and then to kick sand in the zionistss faces, that Israel is facing a strategic disaster and tactical defeats.

Its great b/c once Israel is totally fucked, only then will they be a good faith peace partner.

Reread the post.

I told you to be careful. I didn’t accuse you of intentionally being misleading.

why not include your first message to me samji that began this stupid conversation,? How strange of you . Allow me.

Yeah, so you should add different lies and fake translations to the pile.
Mmmm. . Yeah odd way to tell someone to be careful there samji....... very odd imo

After explaining the multiple sources and searches to you that i use you also follow up with direct accusations of lying
I get that you’re mad. It doesn’t make you right and certainly doesn’t justify you lying. Have a good one.

Let me understand this. You got upset at being told to kindly fuck off so decided to run with I'm a liar ?<lmao><36>
Certainly not going to continue to engage with someone who admits to intentional bad faith representations of my positions. You do you.

But refuse to provide proof that I ever lie. Yet keep engaging and quoting me. Strange that.

Well that's a situation no one needs .

* entire thing is really anyhow *
It won’t escalate. Unless israel runs out of refugee camps and protected spaces in gaza to bomb

Will the jews then finally stop showing your wife those big black cocks she keeps staring at?
That kind of talk belongs in the mayberry.

lol @ butthurt zionistss

I wonder if we can use that banned word again once Israel's leaders are charged as war criminals?

That kind of talk belongs in the mayberry.

lol @ butthurt zionistss

I wonder if we can use that banned word again once Israel's leaders are charged as war criminals?
What? You've been prosecuted for use of the word zionist ?
Do tell!

I can kind of understand people beeing butthurt about Israel, but lol @ people like you acting like you're been oppressed by jews or some shit

Do tell!

I can kind of understand people beeing butthurt about Israel, but lol @ people like you acting like you're been oppressed by jews or some shit

The idiot was using the word "zionistss" (the ss stands for Schutzstaffel) to get around the ban on the term "Zionazi." I called his BBC-loving ass out on it.

Do tell!

The pro-israel mods warmed me to not use a certain awesome word so I cannot tell you what it is.

Not touching your other comment. No banhammer for me :)

The idiot was using the word "zionistss" (the ss stands for Schutzstaffel) to get around the ban on the term "Zionazi." I called his BBC-loving ass out on it.
that is the word the zionists mods banned. I think we should get to use it in the coming months when the israel leadership is charged with war crimes and israel is a pariah state.

Oh, and I am a poor speller. You have stated that many times.

Let's play a game. What EU nation will acknowledge Palestinian statehood and rustle you next?

Back