• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Matter How Many Ways I Look At It, Circumcision is Wrong

I actually successfully sued my parents because of my circumcision (that I had no choice in). The judge forced them to pay for a synthetic foreskin to be grown in a lab from elephant trunk stem cells. Soon I will reclaim my birthright of a pig in a blanket.
This didn't get any giggles. It was funny, dammit!.

It's ok. It brings people together. Some muslim women do the same thing.

Thought this would have been good to include in the OP or at least have it in the topic. Seems like the rate at which people are doing it, is all over place.

Newborn circumcision rates for the four U.S. census regions showed distinctly different patterns (Table and Figure 2). For newborns in the Northeast, the overall trend was flat across the 32 years, and no discernible patterns were evident, although annual rates varied between 60.7% (in 2007) and 69.6% (in 1994). In the Midwest, fluctuations in newborn circumcision rates generally mirrored trends in the national rate: declining until the mid-1980s, increasing until 1998, and then declining again through 2010. Rates ranged between 82.9% in 1998 and 68.8% in 2009. In the South, rates of newborn circumcision generally increased from 1979 until 1998, after which they declined. These rates ranged between 53.8% (in 1988) and 66.1% (in 1995). In marked contrast was the trend for the West. Over the 32-year period, the percentage of newborns receiving circumcision at birth decreased 37%, from 63.9% in 1979 to 40.2% in 2010. Most of this decrease occurred in the 1980s, with the rate dropping to 41.0% in 1989. Rates continued to decrease through 2010, with a low of 31.4% in 2003.

So are some of the women who got circumcised ( fgm ) but that's not particularly a good reason to put another child through it?
Why. I'm glad I was. Better then than when I am older. It's not that bad. Easier than getting my wisdom teeth removed at least. Only people that seem to make a big deal about it are a select group of women and men who were not circumcised.

Why. I'm glad I was. Better then than when I am older. It's not that bad. Easier than getting my wisdom teeth removed at least. Only people that seem to make a big deal about it are a select group of women and men who were not circumcised.
Because it's the same logic that parents use that continues fgm ( female circumcision )

Ie mothers who live with it that way and either have normal function or think they do their entire life and therefore it's normal for their daughters to go through the same procedure. Added is the perception of the women that the men of those cultures think it's more attractive.

The odds are better for a safer circumcision for men. But the logic is identical .

( edit specific tribe Sudan. As most will have skight variations of reason causes and % of course ))

A young woman (FGD, 20–24 years, Sukabumi) said that FGM/C could ‘save the woman’ from diseases, a reasoning shared by male participants for male circumcision.
Of the young people surveyed, 76% of young women and 69.5% of young men wished to circumcise their daughter in the future. Parents and few young women justified this as they had gone through this themselves.
Many study participants shared that both parents decided on their daughter’s circumcision, with some emphasising the role of the mother, and others the father.
In some cases, grandmothers would intervene to ensure FGM/C was carried out. If one parent did not agree with FGM/C, the other parent could organise it secretly.

it's not a big deal at all. But becomes a big deal to some when labled for what it is.

I'd be happy either way like everyone in here. It's my junk lol

And to those in here say well my partners say mines the better version

Really guys... you think a chick you're fucking is going to say oh no I prefer a different cock hah. Mines always been the greatest which statistically is a impossibility but nice to hear . But don't believe it lol

Last edited:
Because it's the same logic that parents use that continues fgm ( female circumcision )

Ie mothers who live with it that way and either have normal function or think they do their entire life and therefore it's normal for their daughters to go through the same procedure. Added is the perception of the women that the men of those cultures think it's more attractive.

The odds are better for a safer circumcision for men. But the logic is identical .

( edit specific tribe Sudan. As most will have skight variations of reason causes and % of course ))

A young woman (FGD, 20–24 years, Sukabumi) said that FGM/C could ‘save the woman’ from diseases, a reasoning shared by male participants for male circumcision.
Of the young people surveyed, 76% of young women and 69.5% of young men wished to circumcise their daughter in the future. Parents and few young women justified this as they had gone through this themselves.
Many study participants shared that both parents decided on their daughter’s circumcision, with some emphasising the role of the mother, and others the father.
In some cases, grandmothers would intervene to ensure FGM/C was carried out. If one parent did not agree with FGM/C, the other parent could organise it secretly

it's not a big deal at all. But becomes a big deal to some when labled for what it is.

I'd be happy either way like everyone in here. It's my junk lol

And to those in here say well my partners say mines the better version

Really guys... you think a chick you're fucking is going to say oh no I prefer a different cock hah. Mines always been the greatest which statistically is a impossibility but nice to hear . But don't believe it lol

giphy.gif

Back