• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Yeah yeah I know. Israel is failing… resistance will grow… yawn
That's a walk back but it's fine.

I don't want Israel gone. There's a lot of innocent people there, and while I disagree with it being put atop a place where people already lived and the results of that, it's there meow and it's not going anywhere. The Israeli government and the settlers, however, I've a problem with.

I've said multiple times I think a two state solution and possibly a DMZ is the best solution I see, as someone who compared to anyone remotely scholarly is entirely uneducated in such things.

So when you reference there being more fighters, and you reference the “resistance”, you’re really just talking about peaceful protest? Or are you talking about more Hamas terrorists looking to eradicate Israel?

Yes, there are peaceful gazan’s. Unfortunately, it’s pretty irrelevant when you have a large enough % that are violent terrorists (as you noted).

Until there is recognition that Israel isn’t SAFE from the people of gaza because their version of “resistance” is terror, the people of Gaza will have no chance at prosperity.

What do you think the outcome is if israel just leaves Gaza and allows autonomy and freedom?
I'm not gonna play these games with you again but as long as Palestinians live in squalor and are denied basic rights with settlers encroaching on their already limited land there won't be peace. And before you twist it, I don't mean won't be peace like I personally am stating that as a desired outcome, I mean I don't think the Palestinians will accept anything less. Israel's modus operandi ensures there won't be peace, hell, people like Lily Greenberg say that too, and looking at the history there seems no other conclusion to draw.

I'm not gonna play these games with you again but as long as Palestinians live in squalor and are denied basic rights with settlers encroaching on their already limited land there won't be peace. And before you twist it, I don't mean won't be peace like I personally am stating that as a desired outcome, I mean I don't think the Palestinians will accept anything less. Israel's modus operandi ensures there won't be peace, hell, people like Lily Greenberg say that too, and looking at the history there seems no other conclusion to draw.
There weren’t any settlers in Gaza……

And basic rights are denied by their governing body Hamas.

And maybe it’s time for them to re-think about what they want to accept. Because generation after generation is holding out for a return to Israel that won’t happen.

You should be banned for posting videos of beheaded children.
it's news footage. if the mods want it deleted, they can delete it. hilarious that you champion this exact violence then cry when you're faced with the video evidence.

where's the video evidence of all those beheaded babies that israel totally found btw?

You should be banned for posting videos of beheaded children.

I didn't see any beheaded children in the vid.

DO NOT POST VIDEOS OF THAT TYPE HERE. WATCH IT FIRST, THEN DECIDE.

WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE POST.

when israel lies, they are foreshadowing their own actions.

Not only that, they are laughing about it on their secret telegram channels... "But Palestineans danced in the streets on Oct 7th so they all deserve to get bombed!!" Like some posters said in this thread... And what do the jews deserve now, following that logic?

EDIT* You can go into the twitter post to see the actual meme but its NSFW...

it's news footage. if the mods want it deleted, they can delete it. hilarious that you champion this exact violence then cry when you're faced with the video evidence.

where's the video evidence of all those beheaded babies that israel totally found btw?
I never once claimed Israel found beheaded babies. It was walked back almost immediately after 10/7, that had some of the most vile, inhuman acts ever documented anyway.

As for this, again, you are the one posting heinous videos of beheaded children. I won’t be able to sleep now.

Mmm yeah, those are great points, the idea of applying pressure after they get into office also drives me nuts, 100% ass backwards indeed.
That depends if you want to win or not. The country is bigger than some radicalized college students on the TV. Hardliners get nowhere.

I'm consistently confused by Biden's approach at re-election, but handing Hamas diplomatic victories ain't what he should be focused on if he wants to win. People want a leader, and not somebody who is being led by terrorist sympathizers.

Last edited:
There is a very easy solution. Palestine gets swallowed up and becomes Israel. ONE state solution. Like most conquered nations, the people will eventually fall in line. Why Palestine is so special in this regard is beyond me. They've proven time and time again that they can't be trusted to be left to their own devices.

So don't. End the game. Shit happens. Nations get conquered. World keeps spinning.

I never once claimed Israel found beheaded babies. It was walked back almost immediately after 10/7, that had some of the most vile, inhuman acts ever documented anyway.

As for this, again, you are the one posting heinous videos of beheaded children. I won’t be able to sleep now.
i'm surprised you can sleep at all anyways

I didn't see any beheaded children in the vid.

DO NOT POST VIDEOS OF THAT TYPE HERE. WATCH IT FIRST, THEN DECIDE.

WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE POST.
to be fair, i didn't watch because i assumed it indeed showed what it was talking about. not something i wanted to see. wasn't sure of the rules on it anyhow, being news footage. i recall people shooping MMA fighters into the famous photo of the soldier being shot by a general in vietnam and we all thought it was hilarious.

There is a very easy solution. Palestine gets swallowed up and becomes Israel. ONE state solution. Like most conquered nations, the people will eventually fall in line. Why Palestine is so special in this regard is beyond me. They've proven time and time again that they can't be trusted to be left to their own devices.

So don't. End the game. Shit happens. Nations get conquered. World keeps spinning.
Then Israel would stop being a jewish state as the arabs would outnumbered the jews....

Zero chance Israel allows this to happen. This tells me you have a very poor and rudimentary understanding of this region.

Israel wants a demographic majority at all costs. If they swallow Palestine and make one state, they'd need to give all those Palestinians voting rights at some point. Literally zero chance they'd allow that.

That depends if you want to win or not. The country is bigger than some radicalized college students on the TV. Hardliners get nowhere.

I'm consistently confused by Biden's approach at re-election, but handing Hamas diplomatic victories ain't what he should be focused on if he wants to win. People want a leader, and not somebody who is being led by terrorist sympathizers.
What victories has he handed them? And yes, liberals are divided on this issue.

Israel isn't looking to do that bruv

to be fair, i didn't watch because i assumed it indeed showed what it was talking about. not something i wanted to see. wasn't sure of the rules on it anyhow, being news footage. i recall people shooping MMA fighters into the famous photo of the soldier being shot by a general in vietnam and we all thought it was hilarious.

Yes, that was after the Wanderlei Vs. Cung Le fight. That was in the meme thread, and it was hilarious.

Back