• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The International Court of Justice rules that Israel must halt its military offensive in Rafah in southern Gaza
The UN's top court also says the Rafah border crossing with Egypt must be opened for the entry of humanitarian aid "at scale"
The ICJ can make legally binding rulings in disputes between countries, but has little way of enforcing its orders
South Africa had asked the ICJ to order it as an emergency measure, saying Israel’s actions in Rafah amount to a “genocidal” operation and threaten the survival of the Palestinian people
The request forms part of a larger case South Africa has brought before the court about Israel's actions in Gaza
Israel has previously said the Rafah offensive is key to defeating Hamas following the 7 October attacks and called South Africa's case "wholly unfounded"

----

The entire world, minus the US, now stands against Israel.

Bring them to justice.

The International Court of Justice rules that Israel must halt its military offensive in Rafah in southern Gaza
The UN's top court also says the Rafah border crossing with Egypt must be opened for the entry of humanitarian aid "at scale"
The ICJ can make legally binding rulings in disputes between countries, but has little way of enforcing its orders
South Africa had asked the ICJ to order it as an emergency measure, saying Israel’s actions in Rafah amount to a “genocidal” operation and threaten the survival of the Palestinian people
The request forms part of a larger case South Africa has brought before the court about Israel's actions in Gaza
Israel has previously said the Rafah offensive is key to defeating Hamas following the 7 October attacks and called South Africa's case "wholly unfounded"

----

Bring them to justice.
and the hits just keep on coming LOL but never again means never again ONLY for Jews according to zionistss so do not expect any immediate justice.

Israel has done so much damage to itself and jews around the world.

One step closer to peace in the ME.

IOF kidnapped 8000 women and kids from the WB since Oct 7.

Could you only imagine the outcry in the west if 8000 jews were kidnapped?
Every accusation from Israel is an admittance of guilt, except on a MUCH grander scale. Every single time. It never fails.

----

Bring them to justice.

Every accusation from Israel is an admittance of guilt, except on a MUCH grander scale. Every single time. It never fails.
and every zionistss crackdown on freedoms in the west acknowledges their inability to defend Israel and fear they are losing.

and every zionistss crackdown on freedoms in the west acknowledges their inability to defend Israel and fear they are losing.

"Zionistss." You've used that term for the millionth time by now.

Hey, dumbass. You think I don't know you're doing? I can read between the lines, you dum dum. The 'ss' in "Zionistss" stands for Schutzstaffel.

Look at this dipshit trying to skirt around the ban on the term "Zionazi" by using another anti-semitic one. You just can't fucking learn, can you?

Ok.

Mistake of the article in this instance. The "Hebrew" is transliterated Arabic, not a Hebrew word.

Just if you're trying to clear out false allegations - you should be careful not to add more "misinformation" into the mix.

Samji mate... I read a article that I shared and also did about 5 google searches. All involving the word and combinations of the meaning inArabic. Hebrew Palestinian etc. Even active uses of the term sabaya in Gaza- reported women's clinics clothing stores. . By far more than most

Nor do I double down and make falsehoods to hide from being wrong

So kindly get fucked on me not being cautious in regards to " misinformation "

Monsters.

It's a crime against humanity that Hamas is surrounding itself with disabled children to score sympathy points. The war would be over in a DAY if Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages (the ones that haven't been executed post-rape anyway).

This is all on Hamas.

----

Bring them to justice.

The entire world are anti-semitic, Holocaust denying Hamas apologists.

The current ICJ judging panel is from the US, Mexico, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Lebanon, Japan, South Africa, Somalia, China, France, Slovakia, Uganda and Israel.

The ICJ voted 13-2 against Israel - Uganda's Julia Sebutinde and Israel's Aharon Barak voted in favor. Even the US appointed judge ruled against Israel.

In conclusion, every single one of those countries (except Uganda and Israel) are Jew hating, Hamas apologists and also transphobic pieces of shit that hate puppies.

I'm literally shaking.

Last edited:
It's a crime against humanity that Hamas is surrounding itself with disabled children to score sympathy points. The war would be over in a DAY if Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages (the ones that haven't been executed post-rape anyway).

This is all on Hamas.
This is on the people bombing civilians, Israel. Hamas leadership is in Qatar, why isn't the IDF being sent there?

The hostages have been offered up, and again for the 9000x time Netanyahu doesn't care about the hostages. It's never been about the hostages.

Isreal doesn't want the hostages because they don't want to stop what they are currently doing.

This is on the people bombing civilians, Israel. Hamas leadership is in Qatar, why isn't the IDF being sent there?

The hostages have been offered up, and again for the 9000x time Netanyahu doesn't care about the hostages. It's never been about the hostages.

Isreal doesn't want the hostages because they don't want to stop what they are currently doing.

Israel didn't declare war on Qatar.

Hamas doesn't care about the hostages.

Israel wants the hostages returned.

Israel should invade Qatar?

Israel didn't declare war on Qatar.

Hamas doesn't care about the hostages.

Israel wants the hostages returned.

The hostages should be returned. ( never taken )

Sadly I doubt many are alive.

I don't think it will stop the conflict. ( still should be done tho ) I doubt anyone will ever be able to verify the fates of all of them sadly .

But at this stage the complete surrender of hamas is mandatory not just the return of hostages. Which is fair enough... but while the leadership is untouchable in qatar. Seems highly unlikely. it's not like a uprising against hamas can really occur under these condition for gazans even if the desire was there.

Fucked up situation

The hostages should be returned. ( never taken )

Sadly I doubt many are alive.

I don't think it will stop the conflict. ( still should be done tho ) I doubt anyone will ever be able to verify the fates of all of them sadly .

But at this stage the complete surrender of hamas is mandatory not just the return of hostages. Which is fair enough... but while the leadership is untouchable in qatar. Seems highly unlikely. it's not like a uprising against hamas can really occur under these condition for gazans even if the desire was there.

Fucked up situation
Why can’t the soldiers in Gaza lay down their arms? It’s not only up to leaders in Qatar.

Reality is Hamas still has (at least a fair amount of) support of the people as well.

Why can’t the soldiers in Gaza lay down their arms? It’s not only up to leaders in Qatar.

Reality is Hamas still has (at least a fair amount of) support of the people as well.

How many " soldiers " does hamas even have left ??

Yes they should . It'd be for the best of everyone. But even if 75% were to lay down their arms right now I don't see this halting. Just my opinion.

----

Bring them to justice.

Pff. Kangaroo court.

Why are they telling Israel to halt their operations in Rafah when a million residents have been safely evacuated and there have been far less civilian casualties than other cities?

It's almost as if those ICJ/ICC/UN cocksuckers don't want to see Hamas eradicated...

The president of the ICJ is Nawaf Salam, a Lebanese. Real fucking impartial there.

Back