• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Samji mate... I read a article that I shared and also did about 5 google searches. All involving the word and combinations of the meaning inArabic. Hebrew Palestinian etc. Even active uses of the term sabaya in Gaza- reported women's clinics clothing stores. . By far more than most

Nor do I double down and make falsehoods to hide from being wrong

So kindly get fucked on me not being cautious in regards to " misinformation "

Tell me more from moral high ground in your Australian countryside as to why more people aren’t giving the the benefit of the doubt towards a group of jihadists in who had just assaulted and kidnapped a group of 18 year old girls in regards to their intended meaning of their word choice.

You have made a moral point of yours on here to cast out misinformation. So don’t cry foul if you get something wrong from your own “research” - my response to you was quite tame.

Tell me more from moral high ground in your Australian countryside as to why more people aren’t giving the the benefit of the doubt towards a group of jihadists in who had just assaulted and kidnapped a group of 18 year old girls in regards to their intended meaning of their word choice.

You have made a moral point of yours on here to cast out misinformation. So don’t cry foul if you get something wrong from your own “research” - my response to you was quite tame.

Wait.... you think my response to you wasn't tame ?

Also get over this obsession with fucking morality. Why are you guys always going on about it to me?

Is there something on your mind where you're questioning your own ?

Pff. Kangaroo court.

Why are they telling Israel to halt their operations in Rafah when a million residents have been safely evacuated and there have been far less civilian casualties than other cities?

It's almost as if those ICJ/ICC/UN cocksuckers don't want to see Hamas eradicated...

ICJ rules against Russia and Putin - "Doing the right thing! Putin is a war criminal and should be brought to justice!"

ICJ rules against Israel - "They're a kangaroo court with no real authority!"

The president of the ICJ is Nawaf Salam, a Lebanese. Real fucking impartial there.

Don't forget the US, Mexico, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Somalia, China, France and Slovakia are all biased and not impartial either.

Only Uganda and Israel are completely objective and unbiased.

ICJ rules against Russia and Putin - "Doing the right thing! Putin is a war criminal and should be brought to justice!"

ICJ rules against Israel - "They're a kangaroo court with no real authority!"

You must have missed my post about the ICJ/ICC being a bunch of spineless twats. They can't do shit.

Don't forget the US, Mexico, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Somalia, China, France and Slovakia are all biased and not impartial either.

Only Uganda and Israel are completely objective and unbiased.

The Lebanese are lobbing rockets at Israel as we speak. They're technically at war against Israel. Yeah, impartial is the right word here.

I see that you edited.

I don’t know who else takes issue with your morality, but your posts invoke moral posturing and outrage.

Mate. I'm going to be polite here. I'm not going to be lectured by you about my care levels in spreading " misinformation " when you literally doubled down on seeing beheaded babies....

What moral posturing? There's fucking nothing moral any of this.. it's sherdog for fucks sake. Notice once again your attacking me based apon your feelings not anything I say.

Glass houses mate

The Lebanese are lobbing rockets at Israel as we speak. They're technically at war against Israel. Yeah, impartial is the right word here.

Nice dicktuck and sidestep. I'm talking about US, Mexico, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Somalia, China, France and Slovakia.

They all ruled against Israel. They're all biased?

Nice dicktuck and sidestep. I'm talking about US, Mexico, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Somalia, China, France and Slovakia.

They all ruled against Israel. They're all biased?

Dicktuck and sidestep? Get your head out of your ass. Stop stealing my catchphrases for your dumbass schticks. That's what you do all the time. Backtrack and deflect.

I don't recall the US telling Israel to halt their operations in Rafah. And LMFAO at giving China and South Africa any credibility with their foreign policies.

Mate. I'm going to be polite here. I'm not going to be lectured by you about my care levels in spreading " misinformation " when you literally doubled down on seeing beheaded babies....

What moral posturing? There's fucking nothing moral any of this.. it's sherdog for fucks sake. Notice once again your attacking me based apon your feelings not anything I say.

Glass houses mate
Glass houses.

Yeah that was October what? 10th? 12th? I apologized and admitted as such that a friend had told me he had seen it. We were all freaked out and believing the worst and there was a deluge fof awful content - we were being gaslit by the world including by you and continue to do so.

We’re discussing the morality of a war which was initiated after a heinous and brutal terror attack. If you want to express moral outrage and defend jihadis on camera kidnapping girls, you do you. You’re not motivated by hate, you’re just deeply confused.

Dicktuck and sidestep? Get your head out of your ass. Stop stealing my catchphrases for your dumbass schticks. That's what you do all the time. Backtrack and deflect.

I don't recall the US telling Israel to halt their operations in Rafah. And LMFAO at giving China and South Africa any credibility with their foreign policies.

Can't answer the most basic of questions, sidesteps the question and then accuses me of sidestepping. That's called gaslighting.

You said Lebanon is biased in their ICJ ruling.

How about the 12 other countries? They're all biased too?

Glass houses.

Yeah that was October what? 10th? 12th? I apologized and admitted as such that a friend had told me he had seen it. We were all freaked out and believing the worst and there was a deluge fof awful content - we were being gaslit by the world including by you and continue to do so. If you want to defend jihadis on camera kidnapping girls, you do you. You’re not motivated by hate, you’re just deeply confused.

First time you've admitted it publicly. It's the fact you said you saw the videos with your own eyes.... but anyway

Good for you. Considering I've had arguments itt that no poster ever claimed as such in this thread its nice to see the acknowledgement from you.

Defending jihadists?

They should rot and die mate. I still like to know the truth. It's why I post and read this thread and double check many things.

You literally just had a go at me for " misinformation " about me providing numerous links as to the use of the word sabaya in Arabic and by people in gaza and a Hebrew interpretation of the word ..... and I listened and agreed and acknowledge your greater knowledge in said field. No complaints.

Yet you want to have a crack about morals lol?
I'm done with a personal back and forth . I'm not going to defend my thought process any more than I have. It's a waste of time

First time you've admitted it publicly. It's the fact you said you saw the videos with your own eyes.... but anyway

Good for you. Considering I've had arguments itt that no poster ever claimed as such in this thread its nice to see the acknowledgement from you.

Defending jihadists?

They should rot and die mate. I still like to know the truth. It's why I post and read this thread and double check many things.

You literally just had a go at me for " misinformation " about me providing numerous links as to the use of the word sabaya in Arabic and by people in gaza and a Hebrew interpretation of the word ..... and I listened and agreed and acknowledge your greater knowledge in said field. No complaints.

Yet you want to have a crack about morals lol?
I'm done with a personal back and forth . I'm not going to defend my thought process any more than I have. It's a waste of time
Admitted publicly for the first time? That’s bogus. I walked it back relatively quickly and apologized. Oct. 19th.

Post in thread 'Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II'
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-a-state-of-war-vol-ii.4310417/post-172194775

You warned me that it would be used against me in the future - yet it was only you who “used” it against me despite my apology. I certainly didn’t feel the need to repeatedly apologize everytime that you brought it up.

I am happy that you denounce violent Jihadists. I certainly find it strange that you would try to find a more generous interpretation of their actions though and be morally outraged at those that would be less forgiving.

Can't answer the most basic of questions, sidesteps the question and then accuses me of sidestepping. That's called gaslighting.

You said Lebanon is biased in their ICJ ruling.

How about the 12 other countries? They're all biased too?

Am I living in a bizarro world? That's your schtick. That's what you do. As far I know, the ICC/ICJ has no jurisdiction over the US. They're just a bunch of spineless eunuchs who like to flex their nonexistent muscles.

Am I living in a bizarro world? That's your schtick. That's what you do. As far I know, the ICC/ICJ has no jurisdiction over the US. They're just a bunch of spineless eunuchs who like to flex their nonexistent muscles.

WTF - This has nothing to do with what I asked.

Are all the 12 other countries (other than Lebanon) that voted in the ICJ ruling biased too?

WTF - This has nothing to do with what I asked.

Are all the 12 other countries (other than Lebanon) that voted in the ICJ ruling biased too?

OMGWTFBBQ?

Spare me the goddamn mock surprise. And you're accusing me of gaslighting.

Who gives a fuck about the ICJ and their judges? The head judge is a Lebanese who clearly has an agenda against Israel. The US rejects their ruling.

I am happy that you denounce violent Jihadists. I certainly find it strange that you would try to find a more generous interpretation of their actions though and be morally outraged at those that would be less forgiving.
What is your fascination with morality? What do you mean a more generous interpretation of their actions? How in the fuck does discussing what they said in contrast to thumbnails condone their actions or make them more moral?

No matter the words they said it doesn't change their actions or add morality...... why would you possibly think trying to figure out what someone says is attaching any sort of morality to that fucked up shit ?They are scum who deserve the worst. . I say this in almost half my posts.......

If someone commits a heinous crime. And there's a video of them screaming or shouting something have you never thought. Gee I wonder what they actually said ?

What is your fascination with morality? What do you mean a more generous interpretation of their actions? How in the fuck does discussing what they said in contrast to thumbnails condone their actions or make them more moral?

No matter the words they said it doesn't change their actions or add morality...... why would you possibly think trying to figure out what someone says is attaching any sort of morality to that fucked up shit ?They are scum who deserve the worst. . I say this in almost half my posts.......

If someone commits a heinous crime. And there's a video of them screaming or shouting something have you never thought. Gee I wonder what they actually said ?

In every conflict and particularly war, sits a moral framing - which has been pretty much the entire purpose of discussion of these threads.

OMGWTFBBQ?

Spare me the goddamn mock surprise. And you're accusing me of gaslighting.

I'll take your non-answer reply to the most basic of questions a concession.

Who gives a fuck about the ICJ and their judges? The head judge is a Lebanese who clearly has an agenda against Israel. The US rejects their ruling.

Yet the US appointed ICJ judge, Sarah Cleveland, ruled against Israel.

I'll take your non-answer reply to the most basic of questions a concession.

Yet the US appointed ICJ judge, Sarah Cleveland, ruled against Israel.

And? They're bunch of spineless idiots who don't know what the hell they're talking about.

The ICJ ordered Israel to unblock aid coming in through Rafah. Guess who's in control of the border at Rafah?

Egypt.

Back