• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I mean, I was just demonstrating the possible contexts.

Which one do you think is more fitting based on the video?

Fitting ?

I agree with you that we don't know.. and said this

. I just doubt women's centres and clothing stores in Gaza would call themselves sex slaves.. therefore seems pretty likely Palestinians use the term differently than implied to me

I mean, I was just demonstrating the possible contexts.

Which one do you think is more fitting based on the video?

It's perfectly feasible they were taking the women shopping at that clothing store....I know when I see a video of jihadis with bloodied female POWs that's the first thing I think of....:/

Let's not jump to conclusions! :/

And not try to defend the honor of hostage taking terrorists? Yeah, I'll continue to do that.

Good to know. Those guys should rot we agree. Nor is there any honour there. Although they are soldiers it's still fucked up and horrific.

It's perfectly feasible they were taking the women shopping at that clothing store....I know when I see a video of jihadis with bloodied female POWs that's the first thing I think of....:/

Let's not jump to conclusions! :/

When I see subtitles that use Zionist and I don't hear it. I question the subtitles. Shrug. Did the same the other " team " itt.

they keep finding this "shani louk" woman's body lmao

Pure Israeli propaganda for someone who was a IDF fighter

Imagine believing anything that these fuckers put out. Clueless.

Shani Louk was a conscientious objector and was never in the IDF, you dumb bitch. Way to dishonor an innocent woman who was killed and whose body was paraded like a victory trophy. Eat a dick, Chodes.

they keep finding this "shani louk" woman's body lmao

Pure Israeli propaganda for someone who was a IDF fighter

Imagine believing anything that these fuckers put out. Clueless.
Well the woman was German and was at a peace concert when she was killed and her naked body drug through the streets and broadcasted around the world on social media. There’s no way to spin this. You’re an idiot

I’m Hoping you’re just an idiot. But I fear you’re a pos too

No, it doesn’t.

Yeah, so you should add different lies and fake translations to the pile.
The word sabaya in Hebrew means “young girls,” so the irony is all the more sharply drawn when used in the title of this intimate story of eight woman — of various ages, both Arab and Jewish — who meet at a community center video workshop and begin documenting their lives.

take it up with the very top response to a Google of sabaya hebrew

what lies? I may get shit wrong like everyone does in here... but its never intentional .... careful in your stone house mate

The word sabaya in Hebrew means “young girls,” so the irony is all the more sharply drawn when used in the title of this intimate story of eight woman — of various ages, both Arab and Jewish — who meet at a community center video workshop and begin documenting their lives.

what lies? I may get shit wrong like everyone does in here... but its never intentional .... careful in your stone house mate

Ok.

Mistake of the article in this instance. The "Hebrew" is transliterated Arabic, not a Hebrew word.

Just if you're trying to clear out false allegations - you should be careful not to add more "misinformation" into the mix.

سبايا (Sabiyya)

Click on this link. And hit the Listen icon underneath the Arabic word سبايا

7MopF30.jpeg

What does it sound like to you?

I hope the Hamas scum in that video are blown into smithereens when the IDF find them - and they will find them. Maybe a bit of foreplay, beforehand, for good measure.

Back