International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Al Jazeera is the biggest muslim propaganda source in the world
they make propaganda for religions now? idk i checked out the front page and don't see anything about any religion, let alone islam.

are the israel meatriders still in here spreading their cheeks for netanyahu and justifying an ethnic cleansing? lol

They still haven't made a single bad move or miscalculation.

Impressive, since nobody would even talk about their own country like that without realizing they looked stupid as shit.

IDF spokesman can't answer how many civilians killed, but somehow knows exactly how many Hamas killed. Video below timestamped where they talk about that.

Spokesman says he has no idea the number of civilians killed. Yet at the same time says they're super careful and have reduced civilian casualties. That makes zero sense.

Also later on says he's not "authorized" to give the number of civilians killed.

Guy says Hama's figures on civilian casualties can't be trusted. Piers asked then why in previous conflicts did Israel concur with Hama's figures and the spokesman can't really answer.

Last edited:
IDF spokesman can't answer how many civilians killed, but somehow knows exactly how many Hamas killed. Video below timestamped where they talk about that.

Spokesman says he has no idea the number of civilians killed. Yet at the same time says they're super careful and have reduced civilian casualties. That makes zero sense.

Guy says Hama's figures on civilian casualties can't be trusted. Piers asked then why in previous conflicts did Israel concur with Hama's figures and the spokesman can't really answer.

This video shuts most of the bickering down on this thread.

Superb share.

That's fucking embarrassing not only for Israel, but for "meatriders".

There's no coming back from that.

Putin-like levels of media censorship from people who aren't allowed to criticize their country because Putinyahu is a cunt.

None of this happens if October the 7th doesn't happen.

"I don't understand, when I punch someone they punch me back??"
it's BEEN happening over and over every few years since the 1940's lmao israel won't be happy until its ethnically cleansed the entire region with the american taxpayers' blood money and you're right there cheering it on <lmao>

He will deny glossing over China's human rights abuses. Haven't seen anything to suggest he's aware of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Yeah that's the crux it, the US actions are actually documented and citizens can freely critique it as much as they want. Modern tankies willfully ignore that China, Russia, and the like just don't document their causalities, and then go after citizens who speak out.

Nobody knows how many civilians are killed.

Yeah that's the crux it, the US actions are actually documented and citizens can freely critique it as much as they want. Modern tankies willfully ignore that China, Russia, and the like just don't document their causalities, and then go after citizens who speak out.

A spokesman speaking to Piers Morgan said Israel doesn't specifically document and certainly won't talk about civilian casualties, and spokespeople categorically aren't allowed to. They're also pretty overtly going after citizens of other countries that speak out against Israel, let alone their own country.

I'm not going to say USA is 'worse' than China or Russia, but this Israeli admin is equally evil.

Also note for the dunces: None of China, Russia, or Israel are as bad as ISIS or Hamas.

A spokesman speaking to Piers Morgan said Israel doesn't specifically document and certainly won't talk about civilian casualties, and spokespeople categorically aren't allowed to. They're also pretty overtly going after citizens of other countries that speak out against Israel, let alone their own country.

I'm not going to say USA is 'worse' than China or Russia, but this Israeli admin is equally evil.

Also note for the dunces: None of China, Russia, or Israel are as bad as ISIS or Hamas.

K...

I'm talking about the US and replying to a specific poster. But that's ok, judging by your join date to post ratio your degree is in yapolopgy

K...

I'm talking about the US and replying to a specific poster. But that's ok, judging by your join date to post ratio your degree is in yapolopgy

Then maybe stop trying to continue derailing the thread with USA vs China/Russia irrelevance?

Nothing against you, it's just boring.

A story comes up that doesn't reflect well on Israel, and it's immediately buried by pages of nonsensical bickering. You're definitely not anyone that does that, so this is unfair of me. Whether it's people being shot with white flags, whether it's children being gunned down in the street while playing, whether it's Israeli spokesmen outlining just how disgraceful the Israeli government really is, it just gets sidelined by weirdos.

Not you, I just clicked reply on a post to try to get the thread back on track. I apologize.

Nothing against you, it's just boring.

A story comes up that doesn't reflect well on Israel, and it's immediately buried by pages of nonsensical bickering. You're definitely not anyone that does that, so this is unfair of me. Whether it's people being shot with white flags, whether it's children being gunned down in the street while playing, whether it's Israeli spokesmen outlining just how disgraceful the Israeli government really is, it just gets sidelined by weirdos.

Not you, I just clicked reply on a post to try to get the thread back on track. I apologize.

Dude, you do realize that various other threads are being merged into this (which is what i was responding to) So there's obviously going to be overlapping discussions carried over. Also, this thread is several thousands deep, there's room from crossover.

Start a discord if you want it to be focused to your wants. I get your point but there's a myraid of various discussions going on, you're just going to have to weed through it.

Dude, you do realize that various other threads are being merged into this (which is what i was responding to) So there's obviously going to be overlapping discussions carried over. Also, this thread is several thousands deep, there's room from crossover.

Start a discord if you want it to be focused to your wants. I get your point but there's a myraid of various discussions going on, you're just going to have to weed through it.

Sure, I just don't know the origin of every post.

I'll happily compare Israel to Russia, as I don't see a lot of difference, other than Russia being less murderous.

If I'd known your side chat was zeppelined in, I wouldn't have replied.

Sure, I just don't know the origin of every post.

I'll happily compare Israel to Russia, as I don't see a lot of difference, other than Russia being less murderous.

If I'd known your side chat was zeppelined in, I wouldn't have replied.

You're an active poster and for some reason posting at 4am ish; no worries.

They still haven't made a single bad move or miscalculation.
hey, lets start with a lie..........
Impressive, since nobody would even talk about their own country like that without realizing they looked stupid as shit.
and then lets expound upon that initial lie!

impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back