• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Considering my country just bought davids sling time to see how well it works

Damn. A possible retaliation already?

Hopefully they space laser the HECK out of them.

And thanks for the speed info regarding the drones

These drones are designed to deplete Israeli air defense systems if Iran decided to follow up with the cruise missiles

I thought so, I assume many many rockets will be joining the drones or joining the party soon after

Meh, I just want to see how good the Iron Dome will perform against Shahed drones

Dome is the last level of defense or more accurately low height defence

They got davids sling to get through first (mid height) but im not anti-air expert lol

Dome is the last level of defense or more accurately low height defence

They got davids sling to get through first (mid height) but im not anti-air expert lol

I just saw on Twitter, not sure how accurate, but US and UK jets already have begun shooting them down.

100% unverified post tho

Hopefully the drones are a way for Iran to say it did respond without ratcheting things up too high. If Israel strikes back too hard it could be messy.

Wonder how many Islamic militants have come over the border/Biden has night flighted into the country.

Hopefully the drones are a way for Iran to say it did respond without ratcheting things up too high. If Israel strikes back too hard it could be messy.
I think that’s what’s going to be, not seeing more escalation happening

The idea that every Muslim country is just gonna unite against Israel in a holy war is a pipe dream of Hamas, Iran, etc.
And also ignorance of racists who think all
Muslims are the same.

Iran vs Saudis for example a far more active proxy war then Iran vs Israel ever has been

Considering how lackluster this attack seems to be, and how telegraphed, you'd almost wonder if the Iranians gave western powers advance warning themselves. Sort of like "look, we have to do this. But we'll give you ample time to neutralize the threat, and in return you don't retaliate by blowing up our... uh, everything".

I'm not going to argue that particular case though.

Reactions: ViD
And also ignorance of racists who think all
Muslims are the same.

Iran vs Saudis for example a far more active proxy war then Iran vs Israel ever has been

Who the fuck suggested that, dumbass? As if none of are aware of the intra-faith violence between the Shias and Sunnis.

Who the fuck suggested that, dumbass? As if none of are aware of the intra-faith violence between the Shias and Sunnis.
Who suggested that? Likely some insecure fuck who is responding to it even though he wasn’t tagged or addressed in it SMH

Who suggested that? Likely some insecure fuck who is responding to it even though he wasn’t tagged or addressed in it SMH

You were replying to a post that was replying to mine. What are you, stupid?

There are now videos of cruise missiles flying over Iraq. I guess it won’t be just drones

Back