International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Gaza: International Court of Justice orders Israel to prevent starvation from 'setting in'
The ICJ ordered Israel to guarantee the supply of food and water to the population of the Palestinian territory, which, according to the UN secretary general, is enduring 'appalling levels of hunger and suffering.

"Western Values"

Apparently this guy was a Jewish convert and allegedly suffered torture for his conversion and was known for it. So, I doubt this one gets swept under the rug. It's covered in the most distributed daily in the country and is the Adelson paper I mentioned a few posts back.

Sounds like a modern day Jewish martyr/hero. They're even bringing up how he was inspired by his grandfather who saved Jews in 1929.

Shooter is probably pretty fucked.

You have gone off the deep-deep-end if you think everyone supporting Israel in this conflict believes this.

You seem to be totally incapable of articulating any grievances as experienced by Israel, if you deem them legitimate or not.
I don't tend to get Evangelical Revelations vibes in this thread, thought it was a reach myself.

Gaza: International Court of Justice orders Israel to prevent starvation from 'setting in'
The ICJ ordered Israel to guarantee the supply of food and water to the population of the Palestinian territory, which, according to the UN secretary general, is enduring 'appalling levels of hunger and suffering.

Who cares ?

I don't tend to get Evangelical Revelations vibes in this thread, thought it was a reach myself.

I agree, although I interpreted that he was cynically presenting Zionism (the existence of modern day Israel) in an ad absurdum, as existing as an ideology per divine mandate and thus all actions protecting/defending Israel cannot be questioned.

Sure but I doubt anyone would go on record to talk about the war right now. There's only so much we can know as of now and probably ever. But as you said it tracks with my thinking of how they're conducting the war.

Nope, both those articles are linking to the PCPSR poll which I cited directly earlier. Again if you click the source link in those articles you'll find this

Obviously Hamas does retain support among the population but I don't know where you're getting the idea that they overwhelmingly support Hamas. 34% support for the party and 23% for the leader in a projected presidential election doesn't suggest overwhelming support. More Palestinians answered that they supported "none or didn't know" than answered in favor of Hamas, not exactly a ringing endorsement.

This is the 2nd time someone has cited this poll indirectly through a slanted take on it. Why not just read the source directly? I don't get it.
God damn, just reading trough this source now, it's even worse than i would have guessed
"almost all Palestinians think Israel is committing war crimes while almost all believe Hamas is not committing war crimes in the current war. Moreover, more than 90% believe that Hamas did not commit any atrocities against Israel civilians during its October the 7th offensive."
"As we found in the previous poll, almost all Palestinians (94% think Israel has committed war crimes during the current war. By contrast, only 5% (compared to 10% three months ago) think Hamas also committed such crimes; 4% think Israel has not committed such crimes and 91% think Hamas did not commit war crimes during the current war."

So while if given the choice they wouldn't all vote for the party of Hamas, yet over 90% doesn't think the acts of Hamas were a warcrime,
and some 70% thinks the October 7th attack was the rigth thing (Sherdog won't let me add images anymore?)
1. Support for Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive remains unchanged:

• As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.
And the graphs at 7. are also a bit telling and very much worrying

A chick writes a snarky response to an Islam supremacist calling for the establishment of a worldwide Islamic caliphate.

@Koya : This upsets me! You guys are Islamophobes! You're being oppressive by not letting us oppress you! This is not how it works!

cry-crying.gif

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

I wasn't at all trying to tell you to get a consensus or be like, wasn't the subject at all, I was showing you only two things.

First how he's honest and all the other pro Israeli Jewish guy in the thread are gaslighting you with word salad when they betray themselves liking his Armageddon posts and second that it's what they really think : exterminate all Palestinians because it's a mission they got from God.

Right. Because you Muslims don't believe in the Day of Judgment yourselves:

‘You (i.e. Muslims) will fight against the Jews and you will gain victory over them. The stones will (betray them) saying: ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.’

icegif-225.gif

Just add some Taqiyya!

Who cares ?

Mostly it's just then looking at the totals and saying - lot a dead people since our last order, report back in a month on how you are compliant. And then they made an order about getting the aid in, as the famine worsened since January and noted some reports and cited some quick hunger statistics, nothing too in depth, very surface level. They rejected to make 3 other orders asked by SA.

SA has come back once a month to try and get the orders changed but the court has declined several times saying nothing has changed that the original orders didn't already address. But this time they added a new thing specifically because of the famine.

Per para 49, didn't make any adverse finding against Israel. So, it's just case management at this point.
49. The Court underlines that the present Order is without prejudice to any findings concerning the Respondent’s compliance with the Order of 26 January 2024.

I agree, although I interpreted that he was cynically presenting Zionism (the existence of modern day Israel) in an ad absurdum, as existing as an ideology per divine mandate and thus all actions protecting/defending Israel cannot be questioned.
Wouldn’t someone who’s not a Zionist be, by definition, against the existence of Israel? It’s strange how people, some of whom claim to be for the existence of Israel, use the term here.

God damn, just reading trough this source now, it's even worse than i would have guessed

So while if given the choice they wouldn't all vote for the party of Hamas, yet over 90% doesn't think the acts of Hamas were a warcrime,
and some 70% thinks the October 7th attack was the rigth thing (Sherdog won't let me add images anymore?)

And the graphs at 7. are also a bit telling and very much worrying
I think you're misreading that. I don't think its that they don't see what Hamas did as war crimes, they just don't believe the accounts that Hamas committed those acts. Here's a finding from a previous poll of Palestinians.
We offered the public a list of acts or measures and asked respondents whether they are permitted under international law. The majority (84%) said it allows taking soldiers prisoners. But the vast majority (78%) said it does not allow attacks on or the killing of civilians women and children in their homes; 77% said it does not allow the bombing of hospitals; 76% said it does not allow cutting electricity and water from the civilian population; and 52% said it does not allow taking civilians as prisoners of war. The belief that international law does not allow the killing of civilians, women and children, in their homes is higher in the West Bank (84%) compared to the Gaza Strip (68%), and among supporters of Hamas (80%) compared to supporters of Fateh and other forces (75% and 74% respectively).
When asked if Hamas did commit these atrocities, the overwhelming majority said no, it did not and only 7% said it did. Those who say that Hamas did not commit the atrocities seen in the videos are higher in the West Bank (97%) compared to the Gaza Strip (83%), among the religious and the somewhat religious (91% and 92% respectively), compared to the non-religious (75%) and among supporters of Hamas (97%) compared to supporters of Fateh and other forces (85% and 81% respectively). Belief that Hamas fighters have committed atrocities against civilians is also higher among those who did watch videos showing such atrocities (31%) compared to those who did not (3%). In the Gaza Strip, 41% of those who watched the videos believe that Hamas did commit these atrocities while only 8% of those who did not watch these videos believe that Hamas committed atrocities.
Obviously there's still a lot of motivated reasoning on going on here but I don't think its accurate to say that the overwhelming majority of Palestinians believe that Hamas committed those acts and that there was nothing wrong with that, rather they believe that they didn't commit those acts.

See this post and all the likes from your "moderate" sherbros @Anewt @BAM ? That's the type of people that you're finding a middle ground with. They think they're at war with the whole Muslim world. Not only Palestinians. Not only Arabs. 2 billions he says, that's every Muslim alive. They consider themselves at war with Pakistanis, and Indonesians, and Senegalese and Sudanese and Chechens and Kazaks. But somehow we're the extremists.

Maybe you guys should listen to what they tell you and take it at face value. And see that the hypocrites who liked the post think the same. Rholk, Samjj, Devilson and others liked the post. They are just not courageous enough to tell you what they really think contrary to that guy. Maybe connect 1 and 1. Samjj is Jewish and clearly feels persecuted by Muslims at every breath he takes. Rholk slipped about agreeing with Israel annexing 3,000 acres of the West Bank one month ago.

But wait there's more:

Yep that's what I'm telling you. Now link it with :

Yeah surely those guys are against settlements and don't want to expell or kill all of Gaza AND the West Bank.

People just don't want to believe what they say while they say it and mean it. That guy and the guys that liked his first post think like that. Look how they accept every massacre, justify it and say they will condemn israel one day if one massacre is "proven true" but it's been 6 month and nothing is true. Israel only killed 35K terrorists and "collateral damage that they took huge effort to not target and even if they did it's not their fault". But hey they're not totally amoral just misunderstood.

There are idiots in every group. Who cares if Samji is Israeli? I don't care at all about someone's group identity.

I won't take his views and put them as Israeli views. I take them as Samjis views. [ edit - I'm not saying you're a idiot samji heh . Terribly written ]

I won't take yours and put them as a Islamic view. They're yours.

Sorry. It's just how my brain works

Do I think some posters on here are anti-islam. Sure. There are also antisemitic ones as well.

I don't know what to tell you mate. I know you feel as though plenty of people are attacking and completely blind to the reality you see.

You feel as tho the majority of this thread is against hamas and by extension Palestinians right? And by extension Muslims.

[ I hate group shit soooo much. Just trying to understand the logic ]

Plus some posts and posters just aren't worth presponding to. I have zero on my ignore list. But plenty In my internal ones.

Last edited:
Not a fan of it myself. Risks creating audience capture, where people self censor or change views to be popular. So I dont like that many posts
It definitely contributes to certain posters posting with the same over the top borderline abusive moral superiority drivel.. it's their " like" niche

But such is the wr <Fedor23>

Last edited:
just took a walk around my area, the Israeli embassy is cordoned off and surrounded with police boots. Ramming barriers and military grade checkpoints have been added in the plaza across the street. Looks like they're adding more along the stretch of motorway. FFS this is a residential area and there's a hotel right next to the embassy.

The Jews creating ISIS to help bring chaos to the Middle East then having them attack Russia so the Russians can continue to bomb Muslim countries is the final straw for me. They really control the world.

Seriously is there any other group of people that get these kind of wild conspiracy allegations lmao.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back