• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Saying its only done for optics seems unfair to me. Right now aid needs to get in and ASAP and airlifts are one way to do that.

Biden has also announced that the US will build and operate a seaport to send in more aid and I'm still seeing cynical takes about how its performative.

Biden could build a rail line directly from DC to Gaza to funnel 5,000 trucks worth of aid in a day and people would still say its performative.

Until he stops sending daily shipments of weapons to bomb Gazans and force Israel to let enter the available massive aid trucks blocked by Israelis at the borders then yeah it's for optics.

It's silly to have a few airdrops when you also send bombs and you don't force Israelis to let aid truck enter

The territory of Gaza will be unhabitable for decades then because there's 500km of tunnels and this massive amount of sea water is known to have disastrous effects on the earth soils
Maybe, I have no idea about this.
Benny wants to flood all tunnels in Gaza and increase tax in Israel.

Until he stops sending daily shipments of weapons to bomb Gazans and force Israel to let enter the available massive aid trucks blocked by Israelis at the borders then yeah it's for optics.

It's silly to have a few airdrops when you also send bombs and you don't force Israelis to let aid truck enter
Israel does have enough weapons without shipments from U.S for general tasks.
They wants air def missiles and bunker booster bombs...Israel too does manufacture such bombs while U.S bombs for such application are more powerful and effective. So Benny is waiting till Donald will be elected then supplies of bombs from U.S will be increased...

Ooh, easy now with the slurs there, kid. The only Nazi in this room is the Dummkopf who believes the Germans more than compensated for their roles in the Holocaust and were even victims of a Holocaust themselves.

"German Holocaust." I nearly spat out my Mountain Dew Zero in laughter when I read your post.

Ooh, easy now with the slurs there, kid. The only Nazi in this room is the Dummkopf who believes the Germans more than compensated for their roles in the Holocaust and were even victims of a Holocaust themselves.

"German Holocaust." I nearly spat out my Mountain Dew Zero in laughter when I read your post.
It does not surprise me that a coward zionnazi does not believe or care that German civilians died in WW2.

I am not derailing this thread so I am leaving it there. Now be off with you.

Stop pussyfooting around and give me the straight dope. This is what you'd written few years ago:

You pro-Palestine idiots sure love to trivialize the Holocaust.

People trying to gatekeep the genocide definition aren't defending survivors of the Holocaust(who by and large are horrified by what Israel is doing) or any prior genocide for matter.

No one said genocides have to be equal in the quantity of people killed to be genocides. Comparing genocides only benefits those who are committing atrocities today.

People trying to gatekeep the genocide definition aren't defending survivors of the Holocaust(who by and large are horrified by what Israel is doing) or any prior genocide for matter.

No one said genocides have to be equal in the quantity of people killed to be genocides. Comparing genocides only benefits those who are committing atrocities today.

Shut the fuck up. I dare you to find an event in the history of mankind that matches the enormity of the Holocaust.

Your command of the English language is god-awful. Half the time I can't understand what the hell you're trying to say, and your posts are replete with run-on sentences and grammatical errors.

Shut the fuck up. I dare you to find an event in the history of mankind that matches the enormity of the Holocaust.

Your command of the English language is awe inspiring. Half the time I can't understand what the hell you're trying to say, and your posts are replete with wisdom beyond my ability to understand.

It starts here.

Post in thread 'Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI'
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-a-state-of-war-vol-vi.4317533/post-172569597

I ask you directly approximately five times if think that Islam needs to go under some kind of reform. You ignore / evade consecutively.
So because I don't buy into the reform narrative pushed by Harris and Murray therefore I don't condemn Islamic extremism? You don't think those are two different things? That I might disagree with the reform narrative pushed by Murray and Harris while also condemning extremism?

In the exchange I posted earlier you were evading the question of Jewish extremism and its relevance to the conflict, would that mean you support the radical settlers and the Kahanists? Come on man, gimme a break. This is what I'm talking about when I say you're very bad faith in dealing with me.

So because I don't buy into the reform narrative pushed by Harris and Murray therefore I don't condemn Islamic extremism? You don't think those are two different things? That I might disagree with the reform narrative pushed by Murray and Harris while also condemning extremism?

In the exchange I posted earlier you were evading the question of Jewish extremism and its relevance to the conflict, would that mean you support the radical settlers and the Kahanists? Come on man, gimme a break. This is what I'm talking about when I say you're very bad faith in dealing with me.

I think you’re misrepresenting both of those interactions, but ok.

I asked you to comment generally, directly.

You easily could have said anything to address that line of questioning but you opted not to. Even now, after demanding the burden of proof from me - you could have just as easily answered the question.

Editted before you responded.

I also commonly criticize Israeli extremists and Bibi alike.

Reading that interaction as a refusal on your part to condemn Islamic extremism is an honest read. I would assume most observers would agree.

You easily could have said anything to address that line of questioning but you opted not to. Even now, after demanding the burden of proof from me - you could have just as easily answered the question.
I did answer the question, did you not read my post? I condemn Islamic extremists even though I disagree with the reform narrative pushed by Murray and Harris.

This kind of thing is why at this point I expect you to engage with me in bad faith. Like I said you opted not to address the issue of Jewish extremism in relation to the Israel/Palestine conflict in that exchange I posted earlier but I wouldn't take that and assume you don't condemn the worst of the settler movement like you would do to me. I'm going to wait until you make explicit comments in support of that kind of thing like other posters ITT
I also commonly criticize Israeli extremists and Bibi alike.
I critique Islamic extremists so I don't get where you're getting this idea that I support them or something.

Reading that interaction as a refusal on your part to condemn Islamic extremism is an honest read. I would assume most observers would agree.
To the extent that is true I think it applies at least as much to the other exchange where you were trying to deflect from the relevance of Jewish extremism to the Israel/Palestine conflict. Difference is I didn't go around spreading the least charitable interpretation of that exchange like you did with the other, hence why I assume bad faith from you.

Biden caught saying he and Netanyahu need to have ‘come to Jesus meeting’

{<jordan}
Biden then responds using Netanyahu’s nickname, saying: “I told him, Bibi, and don’t repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting.”

An aide to the president standing nearby then speaks quietly into the president’s ear, appearing to alert Biden that microphones remained on as he worked the room.

“I’m on a hot mic here,” Biden says after being alerted. “Good. That’s good.”
I love Biden.

exactly.

To the extent that is true I think it applies at least as much to the other exchange where you were trying to deflect from the relevance of Jewish extremism to the Israel/Palestine conflict. Difference is I didn't go around spreading the least charitable interpretation of that exchange like you did with the other, hence why I assume bad faith from you.
You can understand that when you like the “I am rooting for Hamas” posts or the “anti-Judaism is not antisemitism” might color my interpretation of your posts? Also the interactions just now with the Muslim Brotherhood support…

I love Biden.

Let's have a come to Jesus moment here for a minute, bud. Islam is in a serious need of a reform. If its adherents could stop believing in harboring hatred and violent intentions towards unbelievers, women, and homosexuals, that'd be greeeeaaaat...

Last edited:
I did answer the question, did you not read my post? I condemn Islamic extremists even though I disagree with the reform narrative pushed by Murray and Harris.

This kind of thing is why at this point I expect you to engage with me in bad faith. Like I said you opted not to address the issue of Jewish extremism in relation to the Israel/Palestine conflict in that exchange I posted earlier but I wouldn't take that and assume you don't condemn the worst of the settler movement like you would do to me. I'm going to wait until you make explicit comments in support of that kind of thing like other posters ITT

I critique Islamic extremists so I don't get where you're getting this idea that I support them or something.

Again I think this is a misrepresentation and false comparison. You didn't ask me to clarify my stance on those points. If you did, I would have happily have answered.

The conversation showed me asking you five times directly what your general thoughts were on X subject (really gentle wording even) and you purposely ignoring or omitting it from the conversation. There was no assumption on my part - your lack of answer despite my repeated questioning was an answer within itself.

Back