• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the current day, 47.5% of the Gazan population are under 18 years of age. In 2006, Hamas won the 44.45% of the vote.

Thus the vast majority of current Gazans did not vote for Hamas.
They'd win an election today in a landslide, and you know it. Quit trying to frame Hamas like they're some fringe nuisance terrorist group, that Palestinians don't overwhelmingly support.

It's pretty silly to see that the bunch of people who 'liked' the video of Gazans celebrating the massacre of October 7 are different to the people that liked Koya's video of Israeli's celebrating death and destruction in Gaza.

All of those people in those videos are scum. Yet some like one side to be shown as scum, yet not the other.

How ridiculous.

False equivalency. Celebrating a military victory from afar is one thing, celebrating over the corpse of a young innocent girl is another.

False equivalency. Celebrating a military victory from afar is one thing, celebrating over the corpse of a young innocent girl is another.

Celebrating a great military victory against unarmed civilians

<mma3>

So when is the Palestinian civil war to oust Hamas going to start?

They do not have the power to do that. Half the people are kids, they'll malnourished and below the poverty line on top of Netanyahu helping to keep them in power for over a decade.

And you want them to somehow overthrow Hamas? Yea ok that's laughable.

They'd win an election today in a landslide, and you know it. Quit trying to frame Hamas like they're some fringe nuisance terrorist group, that Palestinians don't overwhelmingly support.

That's pure conjecture on your part.

They do not have the power to do that. Half the people are kids, they'll malnourished and below the poverty line and you want them to overthrow Hamas? Yea ok.

2 million+ people in Gaza, 2 million+ people in the West Bank don't have the power to confront 15,000-30,000 militants?

That's your story?

In the current day, 47.5% of the Gazan population are under 18 years of age. In 2006, Hamas won the 44.45% of the vote.

Thus, the vast majority of current Gazans did not vote for Hamas.
yet hamas still rules over gaza. i guess we agree they should be forcibly removed for the long term good of the people of gaza.

They do not have the power to do that. Half the people are kids, they'll malnourished and below the poverty line on top of Netanyahu helping to keep them in power for over a decade.

And you want them to somehow overthrow Hamas? Yea ok that's laughable.

netanyahu couldn't take their power away without going to war.

now they are. but you disagree with that too.

If Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages, the war stops and the INTERNATIONAL aid flows into Gaza. Hamas is the hinderance here.
And if Israel stops building illegal settlements, stops kidnapping civilians, stops killing civilians in the WB and so on ...

yeah, both sides Hamas and Israel are awful. The difference is that you are blind to one side.

Who believes in Hamas here?

Oh, I misspoke. Let's just say that those who harbor opposing viewpoints don't actually cheer when I mention Hamas using the blueprint of MLK or Ghandi here.

Now, who are those? That's not for ME to say. Read the thread and do your own research. 😎

2 million+ people in Gaza, 2 million+ people in the West Bank don't have the power to confront 15,000-30,000 militants?

That's your story?

You and I both know the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank does not control Hamas and wanted them gone. They tried to bankrupt them, but Netanyahu bailed them out by allowing Qatari cash in. What a dishonest and disingenuous argument.

And half the Gazan population are kids. "Hey 1 million kids, come overthrow Hamas with your sticks and rocks. Otherwise you're responsible and we're gonna bomb you."

yet hamas still rules over gaza. i guess we agree they should be forcibly removed for the long term good of the people of gaza.

I don't like answering you because you're a trollish tool with emotion based one liners with no substance. But this I agree. I never said Hamas shouldn't be gone.

I wish the PA was successful in defunding them, but fuckface Natanyahu bailed them out.

Right. A vast majority of Palestinians supported the Oct 7th attacks, but they don't like Hamas...

It doesn't really matter, though. When your government decides to wage war, you're in it whether you like it or not. The enemy isn't going to take a poll before deciding to bomb the fuck of the nation that attacked them. Doesn't matter if they're dictators or democratically elected, or in this case, both. It is Hamas' responsibility to look after their people. Not the nation they attacked.

You and I both know the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank does not control Hamas and wanted them gone. They tried to bankrupt them, but Netanyahu bailed them out by allowing Qatari cash in. What a dishonest and disingenuous argument.

And half the population are kids. "Hey 1 million kids, come overthrow Hamas with your sticks and rocks. Otherwise you're responsible and we're gonna bomb you."

And you and I know that if elections were held tomorrow in Gaza or the West Bank that Hamas would win by a landslide so this whole tangent is silly.

And if Israel stops building illegal settlements, stops kidnapping civilians, stops killing civilians in the WB and so on ...

yeah, both sides Hamas and Israel are awful. The difference is that you are blind to one side.

I agree with you. Israel should remove ALL of the illegal settlements and return the land to the Palestinians. Hamas should return the hostages and surrender.

I can definitely see both sides of the issue and I'm partisan to the side who didn't rape innocent concert-goers and spit on their corpses.

And half the population are kids. "Hey 1 million kids, come overthrow Hamas with your sticks and rocks. Otherwise you're responsible and we're gonna bomb you."
they tried to bankrupt all of gaza. and limit resources into gaza. causing humanitarian crisis. and suffering. and violence.....

they tried to bankrupt all of gaza. and limit resources into gaza. causing humanitarian crisis. and suffering. and violence.....

Funny how you don't give a fuck about the humanitarian crisis and people being bombed RIGHT NOW. Because allegedly Hamas has to be destroyed.

But when Hamas was ACTUALLY being bankrupted and Netanyahu let Qatari cash bail them out, it's all of a sudden "Oh the humanitarian crisis! The suffering!"

STFU hypocrite. You don't give a fuck about the humanitarian crisis.

And the money went straight to Hamas and not the people anyway, You're a retard if you actually believe that money went to help the people and not Hamas.

And you and I know that if elections were held tomorrow in Gaza or the West Bank that Hamas would win by a landslide so this whole tangent is silly.

Yea all those 14 year olds are going to vote in Hamas. Definitely.

Right. A vast majority of Palestinians supported the Oct 7th attacks, but they don't like Hamas...

It doesn't really matter, though. When your government decides to wage war, you're in it whether you like it or not. The enemy isn't going to take a poll before deciding to bomb the fuck of the nation that attacked them. Doesn't matter if they're dictators or democratically elected, or in this case, both. It is Hamas' responsibility to look after their people. Not the nation they attacked.

You can't have a "vast majority" of Palestinians supporting anything when half the population are literally kids.

With the adults, your stance that a majority supported the 10/7 attacks came from one poll right in the midst of Israel bombing the shit out of them in response. How accurate are you actually going to get when people are literally being bombed and emotions are that high? Polls are fucking meaningless anyway and easily manipulated for political reasons.

As for this is war and might is right. Yea well I'm an American and have every right to oppose the aid that we're giving Israel. I'm 100% against it.

Plus I do not believe Israel is just trying to defend themselves. They want all the land. Before 10/7 they've been continually stealing West Bank land and they have been constantly hinting at the Gazans leaving the territory. They want all the land.

Last edited:
I agree with you. Israel should remove ALL of the illegal settlements and return the land to the Palestinians. Hamas should return the hostages and surrender.

I can definitely see both sides of the issue and I'm partisan to the side who didn't rape innocent concert-goers and spit on their corpses.

This is the right stance.

But part of the reason Israeli civilians haven't spat on any rotting Gazan corpses is probably because they can't.

I'm not convinced some of them wouldn't. Some of them spit on living people, let alone the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back