International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

As most of you know, the ceasefire ended when Hamas suddenly refused to hand over 20 of the remaining females and children that were known to have been kidnapped.
The most obvious reason is that they can't, because they are dead.
The second reason would be pertaining to females, who might have been raped while in captivity and Hamas would not want that to be known at this juncture.
As far as the children are concerned, they probably would let them go, if they could.
The above link is about some of the hostages, mainly Noa, the girl on the motorcycle taken from the festival.
Has any one heard anything about her in Gaza?

As most of you know, the ceasefire ended when Hamas suddenly refused to hand over 20 of the remaining females and children that were known to have been kidnapped.
The most obvious reason is that they can't, because they are dead.
The second reason would be pertaining to females, who might have been raped while in captivity and Hamas would not want that to be known at this juncture.
As far as the children are concerned, they probably would let them go, if they could.
The above link is about some of the hostages, mainly Noa, the girl on the motorcycle taken from the festival.
Has any one heard anything about her in Gaza?

That's some cool fan fiction you've got there

Any more sick fantasies you wanna share?

LMAO, seems like having your president condone the calls for genocide on your campus is bad for business:

On a plus side, i guess it's finally opening some eyes as to what climate is beeing created in those colleges.

Except for the raping and burning kids part. That’s one major difference. Hamas raped and burned kids. Israel did not rape and burn kids. I think when you have two sides and one burns and rapes kids the burning and raping kids side can generally be considered worse
You keep saying this. Every single death of a child, and rape, is horrific.

Hamas killed 50 children during the Oct 7th attack, two of which were infants. In Gaza, Israel have killed an estimated 6.000-8.000 children so far. 70 percent of people killed are woman and children... There is no tally on how many were infants, but considering their demographics it's likely several hundreds. In addition to infants dying and decomposing in medical wards after attacks. This doesn't even touch on the inhumane suffering and starvation that tens of thousands of children are subjected to in Gaza as we speak.

The hypocrisy.

Hamas killed 50 children during the Oct 7th attack, two of which were infants. In Gaza, Israel have killed an estimated 6.000-8.000 children so far. 70 percent of people killed are woman and children... There is no tally on how many were infants, but considering their demographics it's likely several hundreds. In addition to infants dying and decomposing in medical wards after attacks. This doesn't even touch on the inhumane suffering and starvation that tens of thousands of children are subjected to in Gaza as we speak.

The hypocrisy.

Yeah but none of those children could have been burned by bombs or anything....

You would think that the Israeli kids suffered immensely (true, and absolutely awful) but the Palestinian kids somehow didn't mind being blown to pieces the way some talk on here.

Deranged narrative.

No point forcing him to delete it, we all know there are multiple Israeli politicians who believe this.

They are an extremist nationalist government, and some are determined to push for genocide.

Melanie Ward, CEO of Medical Aid for Palestinians, tells BBC News "we are in the midst of the worst humanitarian catastophe that any of us that work in Gaza have ever known".

She says that even when aid gets in to the territory, "it's not possible to distribute it to the people in need because the scale of the Israeli bombardments are so ferocious".

"Order is breaking down in Gaza, that's very clear... All of the public services - whether that's the civil defence who used to dig people out of the rubble, the police force, the hospitals, the health systems - all of these things are slowly being taken apart by the attacks on them," she says.

"In all honesty, words are becoming completely inadequate to describe the horrors of the situation on the ground, including for my own staff."

---

Don't worry. It might be an absolutely horrific catastrophe, but something something Hamas shouldn't have done it, something something "there is no alternative".

Imagine adopting this stance and being an otherwise logical person. We know there are chuds supporting Israel, and they can't really think things through and would support the occasional massacre regardless, but there are others who are normally sensible individuals who are really shaming themselves.

Yeah but none of those children could have been burned by bombs or anything....

You would think that the Israeli kids suffered immensely (true, and absolutely awful) but the Palestinian kids somehow didn't mind being blown to pieces the way some talk on here.

Deranged narrative.
Not only that, but the difference in scale is dramatic. I can't help but think of the saying that 'one death is a tragedy, a million a statistic'. People need personalised stories to feel connected to other peoples misery, yet in this propaganda war the goal is to dehumanise the other and prevent them from recognising their humanity. The thing is, there are plenty of personalised stories as well, but they don't or wont get exposed to them.

Israeli children lives are important, but so is Palestinian. There is currently a mass slaughter of thousands of Palestinian children going on, through bombing and starvation, with no homes, no safe zones, no recourse and nowhere to go. If you care about children dying, then I don't see how you can handwave this.

Not only that, but the difference in scale is dramatic. I can't help but think of the saying that 'one death is a tragedy, a million a statistic'. People need personalised stories to feel connected to other peoples misery, yet in this propaganda war the goal is to dehumanise the other and prevent them from recognising their humanity. The thinkg is, there are plenty of personalised stories as well, but they don't or wont get exposed to them.

Israeli children lives are important, but so is Palestinian. If you care about children dying, then I don't see how you can handwave this.

No, it makes no sense.

If a Hamas terrorist shot a child in order to kill an Israeli soldier, not one person on this forum would say it was acceptable.

Not one.

That is the level of hypocrisy at play.

Might be time for atleast a proper response.
While i can appreciate the US attempt to not escalate the conflict in the region, it's starting to look like weakness when shipping in the region can be interupted.

No point forcing him to delete it, we all know there are multiple Israeli politicians who believe this.

They are an extremist nationalist government, and some are determined to push for genocide.
I'll be fine banning him for this provided we agree anyone saying "from the river to the sea" be similarly banned, regardless of which side they support.

Not only that, but the difference in scale is dramatic. I can't help but think of the saying that 'one death is a tragedy, a million a statistic'. People need personalised stories to feel connected to other peoples misery, yet in this propaganda war the goal is to dehumanise the other and prevent them from recognising their humanity. The thing is, there are plenty of personalised stories as well, but they don't or wont get exposed to them.

Israeli children lives are important, but so is Palestinian. There is currently a mass slaughter of thousands of Palestinian children going on, through bombing and starvation, with no homes, no safe zones, no recourse and nowhere to go. If you care about children dying, then I don't see how you can handwave this.
I mean, at the end of the day relaying on explosive ballistics has major drawbacks, if you care about civilians. I have had the same issue with how America has conducted herself in the middle east when it comes to the same technology.

But, then again. Had hamas's rockets all landed. You would see the death toll of Israeli children become astronomical. I think the intent is the same here across the board, militarily speaking. I offer little excuse for either. If you're going to not put as many foot soldiers in proximity whose job it is to actually fight the war, and instead just blow everything up, I think you deserve some criticism

The hypocrisy.
Nah. Burning and raping kids is the worst. Easy. Requires zero thought. Whichever side burns and rapes kids is the worst. Anyone arguing otherwise is a cunt. I keep saying it because and day with me on this they burned and raped kids. I’m not letting any asshole try and swerve around that. You’re defending burning and raping kids. Anything other than yeah burning and raping kids is the worst is whataboutism at best. Just say they burned and raped kids are therefor irredeemable. Then we can talk. Until then you support bringing and raping kids. After you take the absolute millisecond it required to do that we can’t talk about Israel. One side burns and rapes kids, the other doesn’t. I back the non burning and raping kids side. This is the easiest decision I’ve ever made.

Fun fact: In Palestine, they would throw them a "Rooftop party".

I.E. Bind them up and toss them off because... "Reasons." But Hamas are the people that some here would support.
The videos of that sort've stuff don't look very nice!

Nah. Burning and raping kids is the worst. Easy. Requires zero thought. Whichever side burns and rapes kids is the worst. Anyone arguing otherwise is a cunt. I keep saying it because and day with me on this they burned and raped kids. I’m not letting any asshole try and swerve around that. You’re defending burning and raping kids. Anything other than yeah burning and raping kids is the worst is whataboutism at best. Just say they burned and raped kids are therefor irredeemable. Then we can talk. Until then you support bringing and raping kids. After you take the absolute millisecond it required to do that we can’t talk about Israel. One side burns and rapes kids, the other doesn’t. I back the non burning and raping kids side. This is the easiest decision I’ve ever made.
Dead is dead, at the end of the day these are children who have had their futures taken away from them. Their parents will never be able to see them work a job, get married, have children of their own, etc.

Also, people like you need to stop pretending that bombings are just quick and painless deaths. Often they get burn marks all over their body and survive for hours at a time and since they lack proper medical equipment they have to endure that pain all the way up to the point of death. It's not like like everyone's limbs are exploding on contact and dying instantly.

You seem incredibly naive and also heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back