• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a crime, killing stealing other peoples lands is a crime.
this is proven false. You claim that Jews are an ethnicity.
Many people who identify as Jews are Muslims. They are converts. It completely destroys your absurd claim. You are projecting your secular liberal ethnic thinking on others. Islam doesn’t have your racist ideology. Secular liberalism and Zionism are racist ideology centred around ethnicity.
I always have to laugh when I read comments like this.
There is another fallacy in your false claim.
Palestinians are not only Muslim. There are Christian and atheist Palestinians as well. They also oppose this western brutal Zionism and colonialism on their land.

Interesting. They sure do have a lot of Muslim support all over the world.

also unsurprisingly Hamas stole from UNRWA what little humanitarian aid entered Gaza as reported in a now rescinded tweet.

https://ibb.co/MCQ5q6F

Everybody knew.
There were no anti hamas protests anywhere in the west though, of course.
Hamas is simultaneously bad and was created and supported by Israel against the worldviews and wishes of the innocent Palestinians and at the same time a legit ruling entity diserving self governance, financial support from the world and freedom to act and arm itslef.

It's like Hamas is slowly realising this might not have been the greatest move:

They really hoped that this would start some kind of coalition, only to Hezbollah lob a few missiles and have Iran send some thoughts and prayers.

Unfortunately Hamas isn't going to be the only one that pays the price for this, alot of innocent civilians will to.
I do expect Hamas to be a bit less popular after throwing the general population under the bus like this.

Ah yes agreed. Wasn't sure what point you were getting at. I must have mixed you up with someone else because I thought you were a super pro-Israel guy.
I’m not pro anyone tbh.

My position is this:

• Kill every Hamas piece of shit you can find.
  • Cutting off water and power is inhumane.
  • You want to get rid of Hamas? You will have to suffer the pain of going door to door.
  • Bombing hospitals is wrong.
  • Shooting rockets behind civilians is wrong.
  • The situation has been fucked for thousands of years and ain’t ever getting better.
  • I think it will get worse before it gets better.

this is proven false. You claim that Jews are an ethnicity.
Many people who identify as Jews are Muslims. You are projecting your secular liberal ethnic thinking on others. Islam doesn’t have your racist ideology.
I always have to laugh when I read comments like this.
There is another fallacy in your false claim.
Palestinians are not only Muslim. There are Christian and atheist Palestinians as well. They also oppose this western brutal Zionism and colonialism on their land.
I'm dying here. This idiot has to be the funniest poster on Sherdog right now.

I write:

Exactly. And it started even before that. You can go back more or less exactly 100 years in the history books and read about Arabs attacking Jewish villages and killing the people who lived there.

Sound familiar to anyone who's followed the news the last, well, week and half?

Retardo's response? Well:

You claim that Jews are an ethnicity.

It's like it's just completely impossible for this imbecile to not lie about what you've said. It's like he's some kind of statement processing machine that takes any statement you make and turns it into something that is not just something you haven't said, but something that you wouldn't say. Like "Jews are an ethnicity." Yeah, funny how people can convert to another ethnicity then.

I don't think I've come across this particular kind of idiot before. Would it be rude to ask if their family tree looks a bit funny?

They really hoped that this would start some kind of coalition, only to Hezbollah lob a few missiles and have Iran send some thoughts and prayers.

Unfortunately Hamas isn't going to be the only one that pays the price for this, alot of innocent civilians will to.
I do expect Hamas to be a bit less popular after throwing the general population under the bus like this.

F8kp9HcXoAAmzLZ

Comments are gold.

Hamas really fucked up

I'm dying here. This idiot has to be the funniest poster on Sherdog right now.

I write:

Retardo's response? Well:

It's like it's just completely impossible for this imbecile to not lie about what you've said. It's like he's some kind of statement processing machine that takes any statement you make and turns it into something that is not just something you haven't said, but something that you wouldn't say. Like "Jews are an ethnicity." Yeah, funny how people can convert to another ethnicity then.

I don't think I've come across this particular kind of idiot before. Would it be rude to ask if their family tree looks a bit funny?
Did he really say Jews are really Muslims?

i asked you what specifically is being forced out of religions by western governments? not sure why this question is so difficult for you to answer.
What do you think about the protest and support from LBGTQ community for people who would not tolerate them in their society ?

not even a word for the murdered Arab little kid. says everything

And you haven't said a word about the people that invited Dylan Roof in to pray with them and he slaughtered them all.

See, I can do it too.

And you haven't said a word about the people that invited Dylan Roof in to pray with them and he slaughtered them all.

See, I can do it too.

you're just playing now. you know well what I meant

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he really say Jews are really Muslims?

That would be a weird argument.

We know that Islam stems from Judaism, just like Christianity does, and that there are a lot of similarities (they've all Abrahamic religions).

But I'm not sure how one would argue that Jews are really Muslims?

Fuckin insane.

Could you imagine being this outrageously dishonest?

I wonder if back in WW2 they had spokespeople saying there is no humanitarian crisis in Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped. "The Japanese are in charge of defending their citizens; hence, there is no humanitarian crisis." I think likely not, just another way people have gotten stupider in some areas.

That would be a weird argument.

We know that Islam stems from Judaism, just like Christianity does, and that there are a lot of similarities (they've all Abrahamic religions).

Yeah, Islam is a mix of Judaism, Christianity and a bunch of other stuff from around the region, or course. And I always found that a bit ironic when thinking about conflicts like the one we're talking about here. It's like pizza going to war against cheese.

See his other posts and this: https://icd.who.int/browse10/2016/en#/V for context.

It was a perfectly reasonable response. She is saying it's Hamas' responsibility to take care of their own people, not Israel's. Why doesn't Hamas end this "war" right now, and surrender? They are getting obliterated. It's not up to Israel to provide aid to the enemy, because they're losing. It's up to Hamas to surrender and save their people from any more bloodshed. That's how it works in war.
This. After all, every war is a humanitarian crisis. That's what war is.

Hamas initiated this war.

That’s what a weak person does who feels insecure about his position.
I’m not twisting anything.
You, sir, are a liar and a hack and you prove it in earlier posts on this same page.

you can check the statistics. Your secular liberal countries have huge mental health problems. Any idea why that is?
You ask a dishonest question.
Better health care and awareness?
He ventures a valid suggestion as to the most likely cause of a large discrepancy in the absence of any fact-based assertion on your part, like say, a source for your claim.
you are saying that the other countries have higher rates in reality than the west because of a lack of awareness?
Do you have a source for that?
You reply with, show me a source showing that all the other countries are worse than in the West.

Everyone can easily see Phlog said nothing of the kind.

It's always the same song and dance with these zealots. They don't care about logistics and resources, because they believe God is on their side and will guide them to victory. Look at that brave guy Osama Bin Laden, who openly welcomed a grand holy war with the US after 9/11 and would embrace being a martyr for the cause...until the US took over Afghanistan in an afternoon and chased him into isolation for the rest of his days. They're all talking mad shit and are as proud as a peacock after another one of their cowardly terrorist attacks. Then reality comes knockin', and they shit themselves and run and hide. They're great at putting suicide vests on other folks. They don't much like wearing them themselves, though.

This. After all, every war is a humanitarian crisis. That's what war is.

Hamas initiated this war.

except she actually said it wasn't a humanitarian crisis, not that every war is a humanitarian crisis. that's the most glaring indefensible absurdity of her comment, without getting into splitting hairs of degrees avoiding civilian casualties.

I'm seeing a lot of people refer to Islamist terrorists as "freedom fighters" still. And the radical left loves that excuse, of course. The wonderful story that the only reason for the terrorist attacks against us is that we have oppressed and bullied the poor Muslims. Terror is their way to fight us back.

Last year we had a terrorist attack against the Pride celebrations in Oslo that left two people dead and more than 20 injured. I guess the reason for the attack was that the gay community is oppressing the Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back