• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO is it with this “information”? Are we just ignoring time stamped videos and quoting Hamas themselves? Good lord the world is fucked.

We have literal video evidence, we have literal recordings of Hamas themselves, and then we have people like you using the sound of a rocket as proof. It’s mind boggling.

Yeah, looking at the impact site itself i have to might agree on that.
The blast from last nights footage seemed way bigger, and very much in line with an airstrike.
Perhaps that footage might have been unrelated?

Media trying to backpedal pretty hard right now.
But the senationalist pieces from yesterday about an Israeli strike killing 500 might have already done irreversable damage, I'll excuse them for believing the IDF did it, as i believed the same.
But they should have atleast waited until it was somewhat confirmed.
I was skeptical right away and said so here. The news was coming from hamas sources. Everyone should please confirm before expressing hostilities we heard from people immediately condemning. As noted, the PR win goes to hamas.

So they fired the missile from the cemetery behind the hospital. I guess for practical reasons it's good to already be at the cemetery if you have the intellect of a lawnmower and find yourself having to handle explosive equipment.
This is their global strategy - fire from behind a school or hospital, and if there is a counter strike from Israel, then blame the Jews for the deaths of civilians.
<seedat>

so the audio refers to the missile being launched from a cemetery adjacent to the hospital so how could it have fallen from a great distance like what we see in the video ?

furthermore how do we not hear the missile being launched ?

clearly a shit salad cooked quickly by the Shin Bet to maintain face knowing that all the hardcore Zionists like the the ones on this forum will drink it. kill all the Arabs anyway but let's do some stupid cosmetic to pretend we care

I was skeptical right away and said so here. The news was coming from hamas sources. Everyone should please confirm before expressing hostilities we heard from people immediately condemning. As noted, the PR win goes to hamas.
I get that the media has to report something like this quickly, before they can possibly have all the info. But, everything should immediately be prefaced with “unconfirmed” in this mess. Hopefully, they’ve learned a lesson.

This is their global strategy - fire from behind a school or hospital, and if there is a counter strike from Israel, then blame the Jews for the deaths of civilians.
<seedat>

Israel is above all blames. it can do no wrong. it's a holy state with chosen people from god. anyone who puts any blame on israel is an antisemitic that must be cancelled or erased

Would love to see a poll on who do think is responsible for the rocket hitting the hospital

IDF has been bombing hospitals and schools all week, hell it has been bombing hospitals and schools the last 15 years

but now that there is backlash the Zionist pretend it's not them this time

Israel is above all blames. it can do no wrong. it's a holy state with chosen people from god. anyone who puts any blame on israel is an antisemitic that must be cancelled or erased
Bitch, please!

To paraphrase a Swedish media personality:

How the evidence stack up?

Israel:

- Satellite images of firing site and the place of impact
- Video from several angles
- Wiretapping of terrorists

Hamas:

Walla, trust me bro, it was Israel.

Do you guys remember Muhammad Al-Dura ? It's the name of a young Palestinian boy that was killed by the Israelis while in the hands of his father. they literally put a bullet in him while his father was holding him

ein-film-still-das-fatale.jpg

It was in the year 2000. there was major outrage in the whole world even israel allies (the usa wasn't as subservient to israel as now back then)

then in a matter of weeks the hasbara and istaeli propaganda took place, and they pretended that Palestinians killed him and israel was - once again - above all blame

mind you they had killed hundreds of children before that, but this time now that it was recorded and sent all over the world, it wasn't them they swear !

And the world took it. Half handwaved his death and the other half followed the israeli man-gods that can do no wrong like sheep

I was in middle school at the time, just a small young boy, and I remember that being my first realization as a young Arab boy : "if they kill us the world doesn't care and cover for them. the reverse is not true. our lives count less than them for the west"

Now fast forward 23 years later and the same is happening, except it's not one boy it's 1000 people and hundreds of children, and again we are served lies that Israel, who bombed hospitals and schools all week, is AGAIN not the culprit. Because they cooked a shit audio.

many more will have the same realization as me. and the total obedience that biden has shown when he endorsed those lies unilaterally will shift the world diplomatic play with great force. you will see. the Arab street won't be calmed that time

So the IDF managed to intercept calls specifically about this attack and had no clue about october 7th invasion of israel and the massacre that followed?

Interesting

WHO is it with this “information”? Are we just ignoring time stamped videos and quoting Hamas themselves? Good lord the world is fucked.

We have literal video evidence, we have literal recordings of Hamas themselves, and then we have people like you using the sound of a rocket as proof. It’s mind boggling.

I've no idea what's true over there. I doubt many do. You know for a fact Hamas did it? Are you in the intel business? Are you reporting from the area? The chance all the "proof" out there is likely bullshit, is pretty high I suspect.

Do you think anything posted from a karate forum is going to make a lick of difference over there?

If I see something looks half interesting on the topic I post it. I don't care if you believe what's in the post or not.

That's it.

there are no "recording of hamas". there is a fabricated audio by the Shin Bet Arab speaking agents and it is the most fabricated piece of propaganda I've ever come across

how convenient they happened to catch this specific audio exactly at that moment but couldn't predict a terrorist attack involving hundreds of assailants one week ago ?

very interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

It's also interesting to note that all the righ-wingers on this platform that hate Biden and say he's an incompetent senile man who can't distinguish his left from his right now take his word for granted because he blindly endorsed netanyahu in his hospital bombing

This is a really meaningless hair to split in regards to the point, isnt it?

sure but critizing someone for not knwoing what a word means and then misuse the word ..... kinda had to point that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back