Halal seals on food products what does it mean? is this common in your area?

pretty much. it's a very true blue company and they're posturing.

but, a lot of the Indians, Chinese and Muslims tend to go to their respective specialty stores where they can have community and the proper ingredients. Whether or not a company like Dick Smith gets into the halal business doesn't really matter.

Most companies get halal certification here for export, the local market is negligible. Indonesia is our third biggest export destination for food products.
The propagation of the "anti-Halal" nonsense has achieved precisely nothing except hurting local businesses.
Apparently that Dick Smith email was hoax nonsense anyway.

Fuck her, but I understand where it's coming from...
Not being able to eat the food on the flight sucks.

Yeah I wonder how good the Kosher on the long haul flights.

I only travel on budget carriers even for international flights food sucks.

I am poor hahahah.

Just for shits and giggles I Googled halal pork. There is such a thing, and it's made just to fuck with Muslims. While it's a sick thing to do, must admit I laughed.

"Developed in China, now the Brits have found a way to make pork look and taste like beef so Muslims won’t be able to tell they are actually eating pork. In China, 22 tons of this fake beef have been sold to Muslims. Yummm!"
That is fucked up.

Speaking of what China thinks of Muslims, I loled at this thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...eekers-going-to-china.3080675/#post-109755127
They're getting less tolerant of Christianity too. A bunch of previously allowed crosses at churches have been taken down.

The one thing China does not tolerate from anyone is any organization or coming together that isn't controlled by the govt. If you want to have a church that will ask for approval for everything from the central govt. you have a chance. Otherwise, you're a public threat.

It probably means some shit's about to go down in your neighborhood

You find this on all types of things including non-meat items. People have little choice but pay so they can have the halal logo on their products.
Some refuse to pay and not bother getting the logo. However these people find all of a sudden less people want to buy their stuff. Also distributors start refusing to want their products as well. But when they relent and 'buy' the halal logo, everything is fine and they start selling again.

I keep hearing stuff about how it funds terrorism, but haven't seen proof.
Campbell’s Soup and other companies have paid the Hamas-linked Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) for their halal certification, in France, where it is claimed that 60% of halal food is controlled by organizations belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood and the so-called “halal tax” is the organization's main source of funding.

I'm against halal because of the way the animals are killed, from what i've read the animals take longer to die doing it this way.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/199636/halal-taste-terror-enza-ferreri

http://www.boycotthalal.com/halal-funds-terrorists-zakat/

It's basically a rippoff tax they collect to fund mosque, and Islamic culture, schools... Just like the kosher tax.

Just for shits and giggles I Googled halal pork. There is such a thing, and it's made just to fuck with Muslims. While it's a sick thing to do, must admit I laughed.

"Developed in China, now the Brits have found a way to make pork look and taste like beef so Muslims won’t be able to tell they are actually eating pork. In China, 22 tons of this fake beef have been sold to Muslims. Yummm!"

I halal'd.

I don't see it often at all. Nearly everything has a kosher symbol, though.

There is a middle eastern store near me that has a halal butcher shop inside. Their meat is high-quality and pretty cheap. I like to go there and load up if I'm doing a cookout or party.
I dont understand this . Test after test halal and kosher meat actually show more sign of poor quality . More toughness more blood more scalding and higher levels of cortisol stress .

Hahahaha

Some people believe Halal seal is the Devils seal.
I think it is poor quality . Not stunning animals puts higher stress levels in their blood stream and makes the meat tough . Plus its really inhumane .

I dont understand this . Test after test halal and kosher meat actually show more sign of poor quality . More toughness more blood more scalding and higher levels of cortisol stress .

Source? Because it doesn't mesh with my experience. Halal chicken is raised humanely, fed a vegetarian diet and never injected with hormones or anti-biotics. It tastes good and I can get it for the same price or less than the cheapest, factory-farmed Wal-Mart chicken.

Means that if you buy it you will be directly sponsoring islam

Avoid halal products

Back