Halal seals on food products what does it mean? is this common in your area?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of food products sold locally in my country have this Halal Seal, even biscuits have the Halal sea.

What does this certify that the sweet biscuits don't have pork? Who the hell puts pork in biscuits anyway?

Is it true that for every product that you purchase with Halal certification a small percentage of the income goes to the Muslim foundation?

I took a pic of a pack of crackers
2871493409555806025%253Faccount_id%253D1

7357796260362106481%253Faccount_id%253D1

There are things like gelatin that are often derived from pork that is used in baking a fair bit. Probably has to do with such things.

Just for shits and giggles I Googled halal pork. There is such a thing, and it's made just to fuck with Muslims. While it's a sick thing to do, must admit I laughed.

"Developed in China, now the Brits have found a way to make pork look and taste like beef so Muslims won’t be able to tell they are actually eating pork. In China, 22 tons of this fake beef have been sold to Muslims. Yummm!"

Just for shits and giggles I Googled halal pork. There is such a thing, and it's made just to fuck with Muslims. While it's a sick thing to do, must admit I laughed.

"Developed in China, now the Brits have found a way to make pork look and taste like beef so Muslims won’t be able to tell they are actually eating pork. In China, 22 tons of this fake beef have been sold to Muslims. Yummm!"

Hahahaha

Some people believe Halal seal is the Devils seal.

It's a fairly common thing for countries with a significant amount of Muslims and the Philippines have about 5 million of them.

Isn't it just their version of Kosher?

I have Halal corner store on my block.

Sounds like it:

Kosher meats, which are consumed by Jews, are permitted to be eaten by Sunni Muslims. This is due to the similarity between both methods of slaughter and the similar principles of kosher meat which are still observed by the observant Jews today.

I've seen a small row of organic ground beef with thar seal at a couple stores. It's usually next to ground Bison.

It means the animal was killed by a desert wizard who cast magic on it.

There is a middle eastern store near me that has a halal butcher shop inside. Their meat is high-quality and pretty cheap. I like to go there and load up if I'm doing a cookout or party.

I see this a heck of a lot more than Halal symbols
2000px-Oulogob.svg.png

It's food for ffs.
You can just ignore it.

It's a fairly common thing for countries with a significant amount of Muslims and the Philippines have about 5 million of them.

I want to know if there is truth about corporations having to pay the Islamic council so they put the seal on their products.

Sounds like it:

Ah that explains why a lot Muslims work at the Kosher store in France that got shot up by ISIS. Like the Muslim guy who led people to safety.

Sometimes after going to the dispensary I eat at a halal food truck. It's pretty good.

As far as meat goes it means the animal was slaughtered under islamic rights. For non meat products it means it is free of any product that are considered haram.

Essentially yes. Halal food is just prepared a particular way to consider it "clean". You really lose nothing out of a product being halal. For whatever reason I tend to enjoy legitimate halal restaurants more than non. But that could just be spices and quality of my particular area :)

Back