HAHAHAHA!! OT but hilarious!

Sonny said:
Mick, you should right an article explaining how us humans can train to be as strong as an ant and then submit it to Furey.

Anyways, I find that my new "look" goes well with my wardrobe.

kingkong.jpg
I saw that pic and nearly died laughing after reading all of Matt's stuff. Good job man.

The story of the guy almost dumping his grandma is awesome. He said his body ached like never before, he only had to take her up 4 steps and he was winded after the first. Are we missing an important fact like his grandma tipped the scales at 6 bills.

CarnalSalvation said:
Man, Fitty really let himself go after his movie tanked....
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I though it was actually Ditty. He is about as Ugly as that pic and from the sounds of it he probably has the education of an ape.

Sonny said:
Mick, you should right an article explaining how us humans can train to be as strong as an ant and then submit it to Furey.

Anyways, I find that my new "look" goes well with my wardrobe.

kingkong.jpg

That's actually a great idea. What the hell else is my English degree good for if I can't mimick voice and style?

well i just started on the program, and i think i might be doing something wrong.

heres a pic of me doing some pullups:

monkey-spider1.jpg

That is good form Remy. I think the problem is you have not Matts "Leg workout from MARS". You seem to be neglecting your legs altogether. YOur grip seems to be coming along though.

King_Kong_New_Image.jpg

Here I am getting mine

After I climaxed I broke the empire state building in half and did some more pinch gripping.

Somebody even Doc Holdiday couldn't have put in a casket.

Motherfucker is like Boris the Bulletdoger.

CarnalSalvation said:
Somebody even Doc Holdiday couldn't have put in a casket.

Motherfucker is like Boris the Bulletdoger.

Aqua-man?

I'm still trying to figure out who or what 'Fitty' is ... :icon_cry2

rickdog said:
Fitty Cent man.

Who is that?

EDIT: I just searched it and is it a rapper? fifty cent? ... wouldn't it be cents?

CarnalSalvation said:
Man, Irving must be UNDER Texas or something.

Well, I do live a sheltered life .... I don't listen to hip-hop. Or any music really, unless they are hymns or something ... :redface: :D

I do get the original joke now ... 'cause that fifty cents guy looks like a primate, right?

What I think is weird about fifty, is I've never seen a guy look asian, and like a gorilla at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back