HAHAHAHA!! OT but hilarious!

thanks. a good read. now i know "Why a Real Man Wants Primate Power Strength"

I love the part about almost dumping the grandmother on the stairs. I would have bought one of the 300 special edition Primate Strengths if Furey had dressed the ape up in his silk pj's.

Matt Furey said:
Pound for pound, there's nothing more powerful on this earth than a primate.

I remember learning in grade school that ants carry food 10x their bodyweight a distance (relative to our size) in miles.

Guys, I've been using this program for a week now and I'm definitely seeing gains. I can bench 1000 lbs. and I've definitely put on some muscle. However, I've gotten a little hairier in the process. You be the judge.

gorilla-tribfuls.jpg

Sonny said:
Guys, I've been using this program for a week now and I'm definitely seeing gains. I can bench 1000 lbs. and I've definitely put on some muscle. However, I've gotten a little hairier in the process. You be the judge.

gorilla-tribfuls.jpg

hmm. you seem biomechanically suited for a huge deadlift, what with those long arms and tiny little legs.

Yes, but despite my long arms I am still able to bench 1000 lbs. raw. This program helped me surpass all of my genetic limitations.

Today I did 50 one handed rafter chins, weighing in at 500lbs sans fur (I shave myself now, unlike that slob Sonny). I would have done more but my FEROCIOUSLY VIRILE GRIP DESTROYED THE SIX INCH WIDE WOODEN BEAM I WAS DOING THEM ON.

THANK YOU MATT FUREY, NOBODY WILL EVER KICK SAND IN MY FACE AT THE BEACH AGAIN.

I shaved for that picture dude. I hit a PR of 80 no-set reps on the #4 COC today as well.

Does this program have anything to do with hurling feces at passers by? If not I'm not interested.

More importantly can I use it as an excuse to hurl feces at Matt Furey?

What's really sad is some people actually take this seriously and buy into it ...

Sonny said:

gorilla-tribfuls.jpg

damn, you are old

look at all that grey hair

Sonny said:

gorilla-tribfuls.jpg

I want your trap and neck development!

Golly, I'm going to have to check this out! Then I'll run to the Bronx zoo and roll with a gorilla for a few rounds.

I all actuallity, I used to read some of Furey's stuff. It's hard not to when me pays for huge, 2 page spreads in some of the magazines you read. I even went so far as to surf the net for info on him. Luckily, I was educated that if I didn't lift heavier weight than I possessed on my fragile frame, I wasn't going to gain the strength I wanted.

What a tool.

I also like the part about comparing the average gorilla's strength wath the average man's strength. We should be embarassed, people! And, look at the average strength of an elephant, too. You weaklings should be ashamed!

Is this new program recent? If yes, looks like somebody is trying to make a buck with the King Kong movie release...I wouldn't be surprised, I mean, 'Kill a crocodile with your bare hands'!?

Also, Sonny, your gaze seems quite sane to me in that pick.

Madmick said:
I remember learning in grade school that ants carry food 10x their bodyweight a distance (relative to our size) in miles.

Mick, you should right an article explaining how us humans can train to be as strong as an ant and then submit it to Furey.

Anyways, I find that my new "look" goes well with my wardrobe.

kingkong.jpg

Back