HAHAHAHA!! OT but hilarious!

Oh yeah, props to Guy for casting Lenny but that was cancelled out by him casting Sting as well.

"within every man is the primal urge to become ape-like"...

this man is obviously just a jealous bastard, he's just pissed he wasnt born a gorrilla...

Wow, I... I don't even know if I should laugh at this. Matt Furey needs to seriously plug in a toaster and take a bubble bath with it. Or maybe he should use his own bodyweight and a rope to strengthen his neck, off of a tree branch.

I love the end of the article:

"P.P.S. If you're a woman reading this and feel left out, my apologies. You're welcome to become a powerful Gorilla GIRL, as the system will work for you too."

I literally quiver at the knees imagining a woman who wants to be called a "Powerful Gorilla Girl."

Iceman5592 said:
Wow, I... I don't even know if I should laugh at this. Matt Furey needs to seriously plug in a toaster and take a bubble bath with it. Or maybe he should use his own bodyweight and a rope to strengthen his neck, off of a tree branch.

He already has a program involving a toaster and a bubble bath, you can get it now for 10 easy payments of $49.99.

Sonny said:
He already has a program involving a toaster and a bubble bath, you can get it now for 10 easy payments of $49.99.

Hahahaha. I would get it, but I'm still paying out the gazinga for that nifty Sexual Kung Fu program of his.

Looking back at writing this I should probably mention I'm just joking; I've never, nor will I ever, buy anything from Matt Furey. One of my wrestling coaches has Combat Conditioning and I immediately steered him away from giving any more money to Matt Furey, and put him on the right track by giving him a link to Ross Enamait.

Iceman5592 said:
Hahahaha. I would get it, but I'm still paying out the gazinga for that nifty Sexual Kung Fu program of his.

Looking back at writing this I should probably mention I'm just joking; I've never, nor will I ever, buy anything from Matt Furey. One of my wrestling coaches has Combat Conditioning and I immediately steered him away from giving any more money to Matt Furey, and put him on the right track by giving him a link to Ross Enamait.

Fuck, you're coach should be sucking you sideways for steering him away from Satan himself.

rEmY said:
well i just started on the program, and i think i might be doing something wrong.

heres a pic of me doing some pullups:

monkey-spider1.jpg

you are doing too much reps... use heavier weights

rEmY said:
well i just started on the program, and i think i might be doing something wrong.

heres a pic of me doing some pullups:

monkey-spider1.jpg
your first problem is you're doing a MONKEY conditioning program instead of a great ape program. Lose the tail.

HeyHEys said:
you are doing too much reps... use heavier weights

No no no! Weights will cause injury. I think Remy's problem is that he is doing a standard primate pull-up where he should be doing a HINDU primate pull-up.

I definitely recommend this program! After only a few weeks, my shirt didn't even fit with my massive chest muscles in the way!
orangutan.gif

I don't know if this is true, but I definatly heard that Frank Gotch said Matt was a Phony.

rickdog said:
I don't know if this is true, but I definatly heard that Frank Gotch said Matt was a Phony.

Its Karl Gotch, not Frank.

The following is a letter that Karl Gotch recently wrote concerning Matt Furey:

Tampa, 18th July

(Stenciling on cover of training log, "Matt Furey is full of shit") Got it, thanks

ENTROPY said:
Its Karl Gotch, not Frank.

The following is a letter that Karl Gotch recently wrote concerning Matt Furey:

Tampa, 18th July

Yeah, but I have to say the exercises are real (real tough!).

Check these (the money actually goes to Karl, not "fatman" Furey):

C4CS

C4CS v.2

Be sure to click on the 'streaming trailer' links to get a sneak preview...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back