• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hack WSJ Dares to Question BidGOATs Mental Fitness

What imparticular do you think makes Pete a failure in the role as Security of Transportation? Off the top of my head that I can recall the biggest negative press was the East Palestine wreck. Usually who is in the role is fairly insignificant in the public eye. @Mr Holmes on this too.

I think his long leave is a strike. At minimum, it shows the role isn’t all that important. I think he’s kinda like Castro who ran HUD. The party likes him but he was in a state that limited his career. Though I’m surprised he didn’t look at the Michigan 24 senate seat now that he’s moved, I still think the change is politically driven. Just unsure how.

I think it’s easy because it's obvious. And it's fallen apart multiple times (debate, SOTU, etc.). I think you always want to ask "would the people saying X say it if it weren't true?" When the answer is yes, you want to apply a lot of skepticism, especially when it's already extremely implausible.

But it's also pretty easy to put clips together of anyone who is in the public eye a lot to suggest some kind of problem (even Obama, who everyone agrees was a great speaker, has gotten that treatment, with stuttering compilation vids). The issue with Trump is not just that he stumbles over his speech sometimes; it's that he's completely unable to answer any questions. You might chalk that up to his general incompetence, but remember that by his own admission, doctors saw fit to test him, he thought the tests were hard, and doctors were surprised that he passed.
I find the Obama ones the least truthful. From what I remember of them many clips were from outdoor events and the audio from the clipped broadcasts featured roughly a 75/25 split of db's from a near-field condenser microphone in front of his mouth to wide-field condensors capturing the audience/ambient outdoor noise db's, respectively.

Without a normalized mix made from the raw audio inputs pre-adjustment it's laughably disturbing that folks would cone to a conclusion that he's uncontrollably stuttering rather than simply repeatedly beginning his next word in a way that gently nudges the crowd to simmer down (phrase of his reused here with implied consent only, lol).

It would be like watching a close up camera shot of Rogan commentating on a fight, with the mic right on his mouth and representing most of the db's heard and saying "wow listen to this guy yelling about stuff! Why is he yelling about stuff?" being that the fight going on isn't audible nor on camera.

I think his long leave is a strike. At minimum, it shows the role isn’t all that important. I think he’s kinda like Castro who ran HUD. The party likes him but he was in a state that limited his career. Though I’m surprised he didn’t look at the Michigan 24 senate seat now that he’s moved, I still think the change is politically driven. Just unsure how.
Didn't he need that long leave to "Chest Feed" a baby though...laughing

It’s clear as day to anyone with eyes, ears and a functioning brain that isn’t consumed with bias.

That Dude also said women should defend their homes with a Double Barrel Shotgun....Laughing. He really needs to stick to having little kids rubbing his leg hair in the pool while munching on a Dipping Dots and not speak about firearms. But meanwhile another Illegal was arrested for raping and killing a mother of 5 because of Joes handling of the Border.

imagine your confirmation bias coming from the New York Post. embarrassing dude.
That same dude said there was a 50% chance Hillary haw had someone murdered and he was all in on the "Biden crime family" stuff before it fell apart. He was probably a Birther too. Thinks wearing his religion on his sleeve gives him license to lie about everyone not in his tribe.

Ed: He also says he believes that Clinton had a body double in 2016. And he's a creationist.

Last edited:
that body language of the SS agent...Yikes

Bullshit hack media at it again. We all know that Trump used to routinely step of the motorcade sporting a thousand yard stare and looking all confused. It was a weekly occurrence. Oh', and don't forget that he mixed up "Nikki" with "Nancy".

If you don't see that Trump is way more senile than Biden, you're a GOP hack.

One thing that none of the hacks here ever seem to ask is: If the GOP narrative is true, why are they always putting out deceptively edited vids to make their point?

Here we see another Republican hack offering literally no basis to accept the party's narrative except trying to use social pressure to enforce conformity.

If Trump is anywhere near as sharp as Biden, why can't he ever answer a simple question the way Biden does? Why does he show so much less of a grasp of policy? He doesn't just stutter once in a while. Normal people can't make sense of his words usually.

When does Biden answer questions? (That didn't come from the cheat sheet he used to carry when he pretended to take questions)

Walkaway Joe...
GettyImages-1334530921-Biden-Afghanistan-Troops.jpg

Back