Gywneth Paltrow is selling fish scented candles

If her vagina smells like fish, then she might want to go to the doctor or improve her personal hygiene.

I think the only time I can ever recall a time when a girl's vagina didn't smell great was after a night of clubbing during the summer time. Even then, it didn't smell alot like fish.... I would probably gag if I smelled that.

I like the putrid ocean smell at the ocean. Vegans do smell better naturally. I assume her vagina smells like nuts. Im in, but Im not buying that shit. The flames dance psychotically once per moon cycle.

"What's in the box? What's in the box?"

a fucking candle bro, haven't you been reading about how she scents them shits?
I like the putrid ocean smell at the ocean. Vegans do smell better naturally. I assume her vagina smells like nuts. Im in, but Im not buying that shit. The flames dance psychotically once per moon cycle.

it smells like my nuts....HEYOOOOO!!!!

If her vagina smells like fish, then she might want to go to the doctor or improve her personal hygiene.

I think the only time I can ever recall a time when a girl's vagina didn't smell great was after a night of clubbing during the summer time. Even then, it didn't smell alot like fish.... I would probably gag if I smelled that.

I have had a back from gym sweaty snatch in my face and was all in...zero fucks given

she'll candle scent that motherfucker the fuck up too! She is a vegan ffs!

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop for her lifestyle and wellness company Goop. The name of the candle is none other than, you guessed it, “This Smells Like My Vagina.”
WTF?
She is known for being dumb. Literally, as in a low IQ, but this just goes to prove it...

eyJpdSI6ImVlMTIwYmYzZGYxZjkxZTQzZmFmZDE5YmRjOTU5MTBhNjRlMWU2YTg5NDBkYzcyZGM2NDE4MzRmY2E5ODQ0NmMiLCJ3IjozMDAsImgiOjIwMCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

OP if girls you’re having relations with have a fishy smelling puss that says more about you tbh.

WTF?
She is known for being dumb. Literally, as in a low IQ, but this just goes to prove it...

This proves she's dumb? She started Goop in 2008 as a newsletter and built it into a company which has an estimated worth of $250 million.

Are we talking freshly washed vajayjay, or three week unwashed vajayjay?
We're talking "permeates the entire room for hours under a small amount of direct heat"

What do you think?

Really, a fish scented candle? Do people really want to stink up their place with that???
!
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop for her lifestyle and wellness company Goop. The name of the candle is none other than, you guessed it, “This Smells Like My Vagina.”

Paltrow first came across a scent that she said reminded her of the smell of her own vagina, she claims. The scent was then finalized for the “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, which reportedly sold out within hours of its test run.

Edit: The candles also smell like 12 year old Brad Pitt's sock

gonna need to see the source for this.
<Y2JSmirk>

Also, the strange coincidence of seeing a Joaquin Phoenix film that had her in it, just minutes before coming across this thread is something I needed to mention.

Is this some sort of homeopathy hippy medicinal thing to induce vomiting?

I fucking love the choice of actually naming the product This Smells like My Vagina.

<RomeroSalute>

Truth in advertising, I salute you.

I fucking love the choice of actually naming the product This Smells like My Vagina.

<RomeroSalute>

Truth in advertising, I salute you.

Like can't she just satisfy perverts by selling her unwashed panties on ebay ffs like a civilized broad???

OP if girls you’re having relations with have a fishy smelling puss that says more about you tbh.

I'll stick my tongue up the sweatiest of snatches...I catch my breath in snatches...HA!

PS if it smells like fish have another dish

Back