Gywneth Paltrow is selling fish scented candles

Where the source that Gwyneth Paltrow is selling this product?

I liked her in Shallow Hal
SpiffyFirstAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif
[smull1]

First of all, no vagina smells wonderful. A cinnabonn smells wonderful. A vagina At best, has no smell, at worst, its a dumpster behind a red lobster. . 2nd of all, she is getting $75 a pop for a fucking candle that is selling out. She may be an idiot, but she knows how stupid the public is.

I don't know. I've met some vaginas that I wouldn't mind having a matching candle to burn.

Hell it would be a great way to set the mood for a good wank. Close your eyes and breathe it in. Mmmm mmm good

I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't smell it.

Easy to see why Brad Pitt ditched her.

i imagine there was a marketing decision behind this, people talked about it in a meeting, notes were written down, someone made a spreadsheet with potential earning, the marketing dept was called to devise a strategy.

to sell a candle called "smell of my vagina"
<Prem974>

She also popularized these which I’ve seen at the mall......

rBVaSVo3iqmAA0eNAAW9QDyE2qQ310.jpg

New weirdo health craze has women shoving these into their vagina and going about their daily business.

giphy.gif

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore

She's making money off of it, and not small money. Can't call her crazy, stupid, or anything like that. For good or ill, she's brilliant.

I thought this is a troll post until your post. What in the actual fuck is going on man? And it's sold out? WTF man.
Remember, incels bought some cosplay whore's bath water!

Back