Gywneth Paltrow is selling fish scented candles

Remember, incels bought some cosplay whore's bath water!

hey, that girl is fucking sexy as fuck....yeah not buying bath water but that chick was sexy.

First of all, no vagina smells wonderful. A cinnabonn smells wonderful. A vagina At best, has no smell, at worst, its a dumpster behind a red lobster. . 2nd of all, she is getting $75 a pop for a fucking candle that is selling out. She may be an idiot, but she knows how stupid the public is.

I'd say divorced from the actual pussy itself it is not a smell you would want....but the smell with the actual pussy is fantastic....I have no issue breathing that in or as they say "catching your breath in snatches"

It's actually too bad they're so expensive. They would make for a great prank gift.

It's actually too bad they're so expensive. They would make for a great prank gift.

lol, great for the holidays. You have the whole extended family over for Christmas, light a candle, and when your great grandma asks "My oh my what is that flowery fragrance?" You can say with complete honesty, "Great Granny Malassy, its Gwyneth Paltrow's pussy"

Yeah her brand business practice is trashy. She come across as a grifter peddling crap to gullible and star-struck people.

She is like Elon Musk with tits

Last edited:
God, how is she not raked over the coals for all that bullshit snake oil goop is selling?
Yeah her brand business practice is trashy. She comes across as a grifter peddling crap to gullible and star-struck people.

Last edited:
Cool. I'm making candle tasting fish so we should get together.

No way a man is buying that. These are the type of women who wear vagina hats and think not shaving their armpits is their right.

You guys believe anything.

...this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed...

There is nothing fishy about those ingredients.

Yeah her brand business practice is trashy. She come across as a grifter peddling crap to gullible and star-struck people.

Buyer Beware. Blame the morons who are buying her stuff. It's not like she's saying that her pussy scent cures cancer.

Holy crap. What if her pussy scent cures cancer?

I hope this leads to other celebrities selling signature vagina scents. Forget candles, just put it in a glass vial so filthy perverts can huff it like amyl nitrate whist jerking.

before i buy a few can i get Gwyneth's ph levels?

She's making money off of it, and not small money. Can't call her crazy, stupid, or anything like that. For good or ill, she's brilliant.
Just means she's not alone in her crazed stupidity, but we already knew that.

She’s fucking nuts.

I love her.

She got a scratch-and-sniff like one of those perfume magazine inserts so I can see if I like it first?

<{smellit?}>

open-uri20191219-26220-xh77fn

open-uri20191219-26220-txl4g9

https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/this-smells-like-my-vagina-candle?country=USA

pd1wm8ln2ra41.jpg

Hairy Dick

This Smells Like My Virginia

Booger Fartfumes

Back