Gyms Closed For Easter!

My gym will be open. Because my gym is awesome.

manila is celebrating holy WEEK dude a whole week of no gym no work nothing to do but get baked by sun. and the air is too bad to even get cardio in outside of the gym.

My rec center sucks. Not only is it closed Sunday, but this whole week it closes at 8pm.

I feel your pain xtrainer... only I have NO weights in my apartment... I am just rearranging a couple lifting days to skip sunday then put them back in order... bah stupid holidays ruining my lifting schedule!!! damn that easter bunny!!

DeadBunny.jpg

^^^the only easter bunny I like :)

My gym is open, however no spinning classes (perhaps i should complain about that in the conditioning forum).

days i don't have to work = great days at the gym.

Just kick in the door and work out anyways. It's easter! that's the one where you eat nothing but hard boiled eggs all day and your sins are forgiven right? they'll understand.

I feel your pain xtrainer... only I have NO weights in my apartment... I am just rearranging a couple lifting days to skip sunday then put them back in order... bah stupid holidays ruining my lifting schedule!!! damn that easter bunny!!

DeadBunny.jpg

^^^the only easter bunny I like :)

That's not a rabbit. It's a hare.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcrg0B_yJAo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcrg0B_yJAo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

At least when santa hates you you get coal. if the easter bunny leaves you coal, it means he's been eating his fiber.

At least when santa hates you you get coal. if the easter bunny leaves you coal, it means he's been eating his fiber.

eh, just treat them as chocolate eggs and all is good...

Just kick in the door and work out anyways. It's easter! that's the one where you eat nothing but hard boiled eggs all day and your sins are forgiven right? they'll understand.

Hey, it only took the 3rd page before somebody noticed your incredible craving for attention. Maybe you should try to be even more juvenile by posting non-stop attacks on religion, that will fix it!

The thread, while extremely petty in nature (Oh no, I can't go to the gym for one day!), has nothing to do with the religion and Easter. Chill out.

Hey, it only took the 3rd page before somebody noticed your incredible craving for attention. Maybe you should try to be even more juvenile by posting non-stop attacks on religion, that will fix it!

The thread, while extremely petty in nature (Oh no, I can't go to the gym for one day!), has nothing to do with the religion and Easter. Chill out.

All those not under the cross of St. Wilhelm's shall be purified by fire!

chill_pill.jpg

Besides, what has Jesus done for me LATELY?

Is easter just one day? Thought it was friday when this Jesusguy was nailed....to the cross. And either on sunday or monday he did what the pic Urban posted ilustrates. Right? Anyway... why don't you just try how often you can squat 260 then?

Back