Gyms Closed For Easter!

XTrainer

Red Belt
Reaction score
Mine is. It's on a planned squat day, and I have no rack and only 260lbs of weight at home. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

Any of you have this problem?

I haven't checked. It probably is. I'll just work out monday.

I have a key to my gym... but its a rest day anyways.

Mine is too, and Sunday is also a planned squat day for me. I'm going to check my school gym, but I'm guessing it's closed too. If so, I guess I'll go Saturday instead.

You can't pass up the raging pump you'll get after eating a bag of jelly beans. I'm going to be so jacked.

jesus_dinosaur.jpg

Consider it deloading and skip it. My gym's closed too :mad:

Mine's open all day in wonderfully atheistic fashion, shame that it's a rest day.

i have a key to my gym as well. :)

Depending on how your training is going, if you could use the day off, take it. if you feel good, than try and kill yourself squatting or doing 100 lunges or something.

My gym is always open. Even on xmas.

It's closed. So no PL club squat workout.

But I'd already agreed to skip it so I could attend family Easter activities. So this basically means a bunch of college kids can be as annoyed at Jesus as I am.

Jesus was a lifter. He'd be pissed that gyms are using his death as an excuse to close for the day.
ripped_jesus.jpg

not sure, when is easter?

Easter is always celebrated on the Sunday immediately following the first full moon after the vernal (spring) equinox.

I think I will schedule a workout for sunday just to spite you guys.

Mine is. It's on a planned squat day, and I have no rack and only 260lbs of weight at home. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

Any of you have this problem?

Jumping/Non-jumping Bulgarian Split Squats

Pistols

Clean, Press and Overhead Squats

You've got lotsa options!

Back