Gyms Closed For Easter!

If its a male lion and a female tiger, the offspring is a liger and is usually larger than both. If male tiger and female lion, its called a tigon or tion, and they don't get as large because of a gene in the femal lion. Tigons are not as common as ligers. The male tigers don't understand the more subtle mating ritual of the female lion, and have a harder time noticing when she is ready to put out.

Tayon? That's why he wanted to se a tiger in real life one day.

To think by reading this thread I thought I might actually get some ideas on how missing a day will affect my 5x5...

To think by reading this thread I thought I might actually get some ideas on how missing a day will affect my 5x5...

Maybe missing a day will help you break free from your OCD.

Why? Do you actually have OCD?

No, I don't have OCD! Why do ask? Is there something about my posts that indicate that I have OCD? Should I reread my posts to see if something in them indicates that I have OCD? I'm going to do it!

And after I read that post I realize it's not that funny...

Nahtzee.gif

No, I don't have OCD! Why do ask? Is there something about my posts that indicate that I have OCD? Should I reread my posts to see if something in them indicates that I have OCD? I'm going to do it!

And after I read that post I realize it's not that funny...

I think your hands are dirty. You better go wash them.

I think your hands are dirty. You better go wash them.

Grrr... This is the second time now that you've responded with something I have no witty comeback to. The only thing I can think to do is come back with self-depricating humor :icon_conf.

Back