Gym idiots thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Least all these people are out there attempting to get some exercise in, but...

This guy comes over and parks his mini stool right next to my buddy who was cleaning for a while. Guy used to follow us around the gym constantly because they were in the same baseball league he thought they were homies.

This was done for many "sets", eyes were shut each time.

I think this guy was trainin' UFC...

ROM seminar

^^ You have a lot of idiots at your gym lol

I once saw a girl "personal training" another girl. She would drop a pen and make the girl pick it up with stiff legs. It was weird...and idiotic.

But honestly everyday I see someone doing something stupid in the gym. Someday I will have an awesome home gym and won't have to worry about it.

One of the regulars I used to see was this Asian guy who would work on absolutely nothing but his abs.
And this guy would go hard at it as well, he was doing gigantic circuits focussing entirely on the abs every day.
I once overheard him arguing with one of the trainers who was encouraging him to broaden his regime. Try some squats, maybe a deadlift, he even introduced this idiot to cable crunches.

It almost went to fisticuffs with this guy saying the trainer had no idea what he was talking about, there's no way squats can help you get good abs.

lol people who don't know shit about human anatomy.

My friend is the worst. He thinks Military press is a back exercise. Fucking annoying when people don't know about training, especially worse if they are also stubborn and ignorant.

My friend is the worst. He thinks Military press is a back exercise. Fucking annoying when people don't know about training, especially worse if they are also stubborn and ignorant.

You just described most everyone.

Ugh my best friend is in the same catagory. He lives far away and every time I visit I try to convince him to actually lift instead of jerkin off in the gym. He does cleaning in like dentist offices and other places and complains that his back hurts. Says he needs his arms to be stronger to take the weight off his back.

I told him to do some squats and deadlifts. He said he could almost curl 55 lbs....

He'll never learn though and I'm definitely going to give up hope. He's literally the most stubborn mofo.

At Least all these people are out there attempting to get some exercise in, but...

This guy comes over and parks his mini stool right next to my buddy who was cleaning for a while. Guy used to follow us around the gym constantly because they were in the same baseball league he thought they were homies.

I think this guy was trainin' UFC...

Lol these ones are the best. Why do you video tape these guys? haha

I like circuit trainer guy at my gym. Not really stupid and he does break a sweat. But this guy gets into super pump mode when he is doing his lunges with the 20lb bar.

Although in the end I am probably seen as the idiot since I lift heavy. Now I am not doing super duper numbers, but I am the only one I have seen in my gym DL over 225 and I am the only one who reps less than 10 per set.

Hahaha! ASU just owned this thread with video evidence!

I once saw a girl "personal training" another girl. She would drop a pen and make the girl pick it up with stiff legs. It was weird...and idiotic.

That workout should be required for every hot girl in the gym to practice daily.

Was the trainer chick demoing too? Sounds like win.

There is a guy in my gym in Chiang Mai who does bicep curls with about 1/4 ROM. His reason is that the bicep is only engaged at the top of the lift- some other muscle, he is not sure which, is used to get it from straight arm to the last quarter.

There is a guy in my gym in Chiang Mai who does bicep curls with about 1/4 ROM. His reason is that the bicep is only engaged at the top of the lift- some other muscle, he is not sure which, is used to get it from straight arm to the last quarter.

Wait till he remembers which muscle it was, who will be the idiot then huh???

Let's not forget the king of gym idiots:
Rowing_machine_fail.gif

Lol these ones are the best. Why do you video tape these guys? haha

I just want to spread the greatness that they display. This was from a gym I no longer belong to, my current gym has some great characters as well, but it is almost too dark in there to see things clearly from a distance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back