Gym Idiots Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite part is that you are 5'10 and weigh 153 pounds and are trying to convince people you should train them.

Hah, made me laugh a bit. But gee, that's what happens when you compete in a sport with weight divisions.

Sounds like there's more than one gym idiot involved, here.

May I say that while it's a hard conditioning workout there are no high-rep Olympic lifts, kipping pull-ups, or any other silly BS that makes Crossfit so terrible? Just a short, 10-minute workout once a week to generate some interest. Also, what is wrong with dumbbell swings? Really, I'd like to know why you pointed that part out specifically.

May I say that while it's a hard conditioning workout there are no high-rep Olympic lifts, kipping pull-ups, or any other silly BS that makes Crossfit so terrible? Just a short, 10-minute workout once a week to generate some interest. Also, what is wrong with dumbbell swings? Really, I'd like to know why you pointed that part out specifically.

1: I like your stance on no Oly-lifts/other shenanigans in these routines you give your members.

2: You can't win with him. Wouldn't go down that road.

this dude was in the rack for at least 20 minutes. digging deep.

click it.

Last edited:
1286540288064.jpg

Didn't know you still had beef, brah.

Oh I am completely without personal beef concerning you. Just from casual observation it seems silly for anyone to attempt an "argument" with you.

I competed in a Naga in the 159 weight class at 6'3". This was one of many dumb moments.

LOL at 157 at 5'10", that almost sounds reasonable.

saw a dude do this

wearing a pink polo

no joke.

Speaking of dress at the gym...

I saw a dude the other day at the gym wearing jeans. Not jean shorts, jeans. Of course he was rocking the bicep curls.

However, yesterday I saw the opposite end of the spectrum which is probably worse. Old dude wearing running shorts. You know those short things that are slit up to the hip? Not cool.

What ever happened to shorts or sweatpants and a t-shirt?

Speaking of dress at the gym...

I saw a dude the other day at the gym wearing jeans. Not jean shorts, jeans. Of course he was rocking the bicep curls.

However, yesterday I saw the opposite end of the spectrum which is probably worse. Old dude wearing running shorts. You know those short things that are slit up to the hip? Not cool.

What ever happened to shorts or sweatpants and a t-shirt?

On one of my Bench Press days I've straight up walked into the gym wearing my normal clothes (Jeans), hit my sets, and I'm out. It was in the afternoon and it always baffles me when people wear shorts, cut off shirts, and running shoes and they only do upper body workouts at low intensity. The Gym already has AC lol.

On one of my Bench Press days I've straight up walked into the gym wearing my normal clothes (Jeans), hit my sets, and I'm out. It was in the afternoon and it always baffles me when people wear shorts, cut off shirts, and running shoes and they only do upper body workouts at low intensity. The Gym already has AC lol.

i despise gyms that keep the ac going.

Biggest idiot I ever saw did the following

Screamed after every rep. EVERY REP.
Changed from sweat pants to shorts in the gym. Boxers for all to see. He had brought his gym bag in the gym for the work out.
Left 8 plates on the floor. He did not even use these. Just put them on the floor for reasons unknown.
Left numerous dumb bells on the floor.
Spit on the floor.
Left 4 plates on a bar on the floor.

The worse part was how the staff dealt with it. A few members complained and he got mad and said it was the members job to deal with the idiot. I wish I told him off but I was working with a teenage client and did not want to set a bad example or lose my job for assault.

Changed from sweat pants to shorts in the gym. Boxers for all to see. He had brought his gym bag in the gym for the work out.

The others are fair indicators of an asshole, but I do the above every gym day.

So what?

i think the two most irritating gym habbits are the old guys who love to just be naked for no apparent reason in the locker room. standing with a leg on the benches and shit just hanging out (literally). if youre changing or showering, fine. but damn you dont need to be naked for no reason or any extended period of time.

also the little groups of gym rats who take up an entire section of equipment for hours on end, gathering every weight possible around them and fucking around texting and bullshitting instead of getting through their reps. you know, usually the young crowd who only know curls and a bench press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back