Guys, let's talk about our yards!

hears some updatred pics of the yard and the animals u see the muscleds on this doggy he a beast View attachment 783836 View attachment 783837
hogod kitty lieks bening outsideView attachment 783838
yjr ustfView attachment 783839how i wake up wiyh this thing the dogfd

My dog has muscles like that too bro. She runs at least five times a day haha. He natty?

View attachment 783847
last pic of kitty, had to put my friend down 2 days ago, was 19 years old with me at every apartment iw as ever in, and made it to my first house . i miss that cat.

Sorry brother that cat had an awesome life. We put our cat down in November and I still miss her terribly.

Retro!

View attachment 783850
bedtroom currently now that floors are done it was arful but the oak is nice and shinyView attachment 783851

Dude the floors came out great! I want our floors done so we are saving up.

I'm close to harvesting my potatoes. Peas have exploded in the last few days.

How hard are potatoes to grow?

My yard is a lot of maintenance this time of year, I’ll check back in tomorrow after cutting it.

It's too hot during the day to cut mine right now. I'll cut it mid week. You make it look sick with the lines criss crossed?

5 pages of worth of yard talk?
Ok boomer...

Over 10 on a phone! Who's the boomer now!?!? Sitting on your desktop with your reading glasses on.

Id be happy if i could have dead cars in my lawn with 3 foot tall grace all around.

I do the bear minimum of weed wacking and mowing and just dont give a shit about the yard

I've been working on my yard, took out about ten trees and am planting a bunch of palm trees. Digging here is hardAF, not much soil and mostly rock. I live on a volcanic island so you expect it. I dig holes with a big breaker bar one stab at a time.

Planted some tomatoes and they started great but the bugs just killed me. I was spraying twice a day but it didn't help so I gave up. Mangos are just about ripe so I'm ver excited for that and papayas are coming around nicely. I'm going to planed another papaya tree not that I cleared the other tree.

IMG_8988.jpg
IMG_8929.jpg
IMG_8922.jpg

Three kids of papaya cuz I had to post a pic. :)

Last edited:
How hard are potatoes to grow?

It's too hot during the day to cut mine right now. I'll cut it mid week. You make it look sick with the lines criss crossed?

Over 10 on a phone! Who's the boomer now!?!? Sitting on your desktop with your reading glasses on.

In my area of the country (MT, ID, WA) you seriously just stick the seed potato 6-8 inches into the ground in late spring and water once every third day. One of the easiest. I'll take pics when I harvest. I always recommend growing hard to find varieties of tubers, because it makes no sense to grow regular old ones that you can buy for 2 bucks for 10 pound s.

Id be happy if i could have dead cars in my lawn with 3 foot tall grace all around.

I do the bear minimum of weed wacking and mowing and just dont give a shit about the yard

Name DEFINITELY checks out.

I've been working on my yard, took out about ten trees and am planting a bunch of palm trees. Digging here is hardAF, not much soil and mostly rock. I live on a volcanic island so you expect it. I dig holes with a big breaker bar one stab at a time.

Planted some tomatoes and they started great but the bugs just killed me. I was spraying twice a day but it didn't help so I gave up. Mangos are just about ripe so I'm ver excited for that and papayas are coming around nicely. I'm going to planed another papaya tree not that I cleared the other tree.

View attachment 783987
View attachment 783988
View attachment 783989

Three kids of papaya cuz I had to post a pic. :)

Those look delicious! NH doesn't really have the climate for exotic fruits.

My excuse is i have 2 new puppies! :oops:

I have one puppy and it is a lot of work..I'll give you that.

OK, here's a break down of the back yard.
Tools required:
Stihl FS 80 trimmer
IMG_1433.jpg

Toro 36" walk behind mower
IMG_1435.jpg

Stihl BR 400 blower
IMG_1444.jpg

Let's get started, trim around the entire place and tree
IMG_1436.jpg

Make the first pass with the mower
IMG_1438.jpg

Make the second pass
IMG_1437.jpg

Repeat in the front, blow it down, get all the grass out of the pool. I can't wait till the cold season gets here.

IMG_1460.jpg

@Red Beard

OK, here's a break down of the back yard.
Tools required:
Stihl FS 80 trimmer
View attachment 784063

Toro 36" walk behind mower
View attachment 784064

Stihl BR 400 blower
View attachment 784065

Let's get started, trim around the entire place and tree
View attachment 784066

Make the first pass with the mower
View attachment 784070

Make the second pass
View attachment 784071

Repeat in the front, blow it down, get all the grass out of the pool. I can't wait till the cold season gets here.

View attachment 784075

@Red Beard

You have some really aggressive looking tools. Sherdoggers have good jobs obviously...<BC1>

Back