Guys I need to quickly come up with an excuse for having lego in my garage

Let's just leave it at weed is legal in Canada now
Remember That one game back in the day where you hit these puck things with a metal disc or something? They need to bring that back.

If he says anything bad about it just sing "Legooo... Legooo..." in the tune of that Frozen song.

Let's just leave it at weed is legal in Canada now
Canada, huh? I'm about a ten-minute walk from the border here in Niagara Fall, NY. I love crossing over to spend as much time as I can there. TO is my favorite city in the world. What part of Canada are you from?

I wish I could come up with a legit excuse/reason for this

I'm going to have to wrestle him to the ground if he attempts to enter the garage now

Canada, huh? I'm about a ten-minute walk from the border here in Niagara Fall, NY. I love crossing over to spend as much time as I can there. TO is my favorite city in the world. What part of Canada are you from?

Saint John NB

Tell him it's for the children you kidnapped.

That's a tough spot. Though he would probably be focused on the legos for a few seconds so if you're standing behind him and have a gun....

The only solution I have right now guys is to keep it dark in there - run ahead and throw my sweater over it

And I'll exclaim "I'M HOT!!!"

If he asks you what's the deal with the Lego be short and direct about why you have them. Don't go beta on him and act like you are embarrassed, just own it.
Be a man and he will have to respect you. He won't have to like you, but he will have to show you respect in your own home.

The Legos are just to draw attention away from your real unspeakable dark secret...

We often host parties in the party garage

I think I'll blame it on wanting to add something silly to the party garage

frig it

You have 1 lego in your garage or you have multiple legos?

Don’t explain anything. If he talks shit, tell him his daughter doesn’t mind and loves the D.

No nonsense people like no nonsense explanations

You coming up with a nonsense explanation won’t help

If he says what’s that say it’s lego and if he says why do you have LEGO say because I like LEGO.

“Why do you have that”

“Because I like it”

“Why”

“I don’t know. Why does anyone like anything”

“Fine”

That’s how that will go.

Fuck him..

Or
Fight him

You have to do one else yous a bitch

Tell him you have them for the children you kidnap to play with.

Just say it's for your nephew or some shit.

Fuck I'm glad i don't have daughters. Worrying that your girl is either going to get with some arsehole who disrespects her and fucks a lot of girls/makes her do weird shit in bed, or some manchild who plays with Lego in secret. They're the only 2 choices.

Tell him they already found Jayme Cross so he doesnt need to bitch about it.

Tell him building Legos is the only thing that keeps the voices away

Back