Guys I need to quickly come up with an excuse for having lego in my garage

WTF? Just tell his ass you enjoy building legos bro? Everyone has their own interests. He probably likes getting shit faced and beating his wife. You like building legos and eating buckets of macaroni & cheese. You dont need no excuses homie.

"I'm not weird, I'm just trying to lure children into my garage, honest!"

If you're being totally serious I'll help you out.

Say that you've been working so hard to provide the best life for his daughter that you've been getting really stressed, and you read an article that Legos is a healthy stress reliever for adults and better than turning to alcohol like most men do.

If you have any, scatter some more manly meccano pieces over the top.

If you're being totally serious I'll help you out.

Say that you've been working so hard to provide the best life for his daughter that you've been getting really stressed, and you read an article that Legos is a healthy stress reliever for adults and better than turning to alcohol like most men do.
100% !

Why haven't you answered the most important question? Why do you have them?

I honestly don't see a problem with adults and lego. I know plenty of adults that play video games or model trains, cars etc. I'm not sure why this is a big deal. How old are you @Clippy

My wife's Dad is mad at me for walking in an ice storm and is driving me home in 3 hours to help me break into my garage but he will then see the table next to the chairs with the heat lamp, large frozen fountain pop and christmas themed legos on it

How will I explain my way out of this one?
Oh Clippy

<36>

Why haven't you answered the most important question? Why do you have them?

I honestly don't see a problem with adults and lego. I know plenty of adults that play video games or model trains, cars etc. I'm not sure why this is a big deal. How old are you @Clippy

Not really playing with them just had then in there to look at or hide around as a joke while smoking weed with the wife. We do that stuff in the party garage so it looked like weird shit was going on in there.

Anyway he never came in .. broke into garage eventually by myself. And half the freaking garage it's flooded. I had to build a bridge out of bricks on an old piece of wood

If you had just built the garage out of legos this wouldn't be a problem.

@Clippy make a battleship out of the Legos and post the results here

Not really playing with them just had then in there to look at or hide around as a joke while smoking weed with the wife. We do that stuff in the party garage so it looked like weird shit was going on in there.

Anyway he never came in .. broke into garage eventually by myself. And half the freaking garage it's flooded. I had to build a bridge out of bricks on an old piece of wood
Gotcha. Nice to be silly with the wife

I'm going to have to remember to post pics of all this garage stuff tomorrow

No joke I have a board game of Lego battleship. Where you build little ships
NIce. You could also buy some of the Star Wars ones and then build a Star Destroyer.

2rptdp.jpg That candy alone does not always work when you're luring.

I wish I could come up with a legit excuse/reason for this

I'm going to have to wrestle him to the ground if he attempts to enter the garage now
why wrestle him, when you could just choke him to death with a shoe string?

no half measures. there's only one way out now.

giphy.gif

Tell him if he is a real man he should shove a duplo block up his ass.

Lol @ thinking you need to even explain something like this.

Back