Guys I need to quickly come up with an excuse for having lego in my garage

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
My wife's Dad is mad at me for walking in an ice storm and is driving me home in 3 hours to help me break into my garage but he will then see the table next to the chairs with the heat lamp, large frozen fountain pop and christmas themed legos on it

How will I explain my way out of this one?

If he passes comment just shout "you're not my real dad" and storm off

You need an excuse?
Dont your family know you are a special child?

Say you're trying to build a new set of titties for your wife because his genes are so goddamn pathetic

My wife's Dad is mad at me for walking in an ice storm and is driving me home in 3 hours to help me break into my garage but he will then see the table next to the chairs with the heat lamp, large frozen fountain pop and christmas themed legos on it

How will I explain my way out of this one?

Why do you need to break into your garage?

I don't think you will have to explain anything to your father in law. He must be used to the strangeness that is @Clippy by now.

Tell him your wife beats you and this safe space is all you got.

Legos are badass, tell him to mind his own fuckin' business.

You don't need an excuse for your legos. When he sees the Legos just blurt out "I'm gay!" That will take the focus off of the Legos and then no excuse needed.

Problem solved

Signed
The Problem Solver

Lego's? Really?
Is there some reasonable explanation for them that would make sense to an adult or do you just get great joy out of monkeying around with them? LOL.
If they're a part of your groove just own up to them & tell him you use them to de-stress. There are certainly much more troublesome things you could be doing out there.
Peace.

Lego's? Really?
Is there some reasonable explanation for them that would make sense to an adult or do you just get great joy out of monkeying around with them? LOL.
If they're a part of your groove just own up to them & tell him you use them to de-stress. There are certainly much more troublesome things you could be doing out there.
Peace.

Let's just leave it at weed is legal in Canada now

Back