I could see Conor k'oing Chandler viciously and easily

I've kinda given up on Conor until he proves himself again. It's a shame because the Conor that fought Eddie was a beast then he was never the same after fighting Floyd although he did do decent enough against Khabib than people want to give him credit for. Sure she got smeshed but he got less smeshed than most others did. He looked crap against Dustin though in both fights.

At first I was all, "I believe this," until "then becomes BKFC champ." Conor beating the Platinum King of Violence isn't believable in this reality or any other. He's way more likely to box Ronaldo+Messi, imo.

Connor is going to get destroyed. If he was actually confident he could win a fight it would have happened a long time ago. This is just one last kick at the bucket

I can too if Chandler fights like a rock 'em sock 'em robot.

Then goes for the WW title and KO Leon Edwards within 2 rounds.
Then, Islam goes for the WW title and gets KO'd by Conor after a spinning head kick.
I could see him finding a way of buying 20% of LVMH shares, and becoming one of the richest man alive.
He then goes back to the UFC for a last match up against Jon Jones, and finish him with a flying triangle + Elbow to the face (submission + KO).
He then do a boxing exhibition : Cristiano Ronaldo + Messi against him, and finish them with one slap.
Becomes BKFC champ.
Wake up from his dream after being Ko'd viciously by Chandler.

You have a very active imagination.

You should write children's books.

That 'dream within a dream' shit will blow their little fucking child minds

Inactive for a long time with a broken ankle, I don't think he could be what he was 5 years ago. Conor will not be able to just step in and back quickly. Once he steps in, Chandler will greet him with an uppercut and Connor suffers the most embarrassing loss.

I've said from the start that this is the fight conor could win because of how easily chandler gets hit.

However, this was a long lay off, so I cant bet on it. If it was years ago, yeah, I'd easily bet on conor.

Fam Mcgregor mans str8 Musashi Chandler AZZ fam ting hilarious u right TS finna be a KO head CLEAN OFF deadazz fam makin' wait YEARZ fam smdh 🤦🏽 meanwhile McGregor was filming movies and slinging whiskey cruisin' on a yacht like bro are u dumb Chandler 💸

Suckaz Idolizing McGregor Paydays mans finna make a track aboot dat fam brb finna spit some bars rn 💿🗣️🎶🔥
All done fam hope u got di liquid nitrogen cooling system on lock fam ting 🔥 🔥 🔥 finna catch urself doin di McGregor walk to it

They are both sort of shot. I suspect Chandler will also look like a shell of his former self. The build up will be fun though.

Back