Guy tricks and confronts cheating girlfriend... did he go too far?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think this guy went too far in humiliating his cheating girlfriend?

i don't have a lot of remorse for cheaters. Of course they don't deserve to be physically harmed or anything, but cheating is pretty sick to me tbh.

This is really going to help him in his future endeavors with women.

That was pretty tame. Surely there has been worse humiliations posted on the internet.

Pretty weird.

Why make the effort to put this on the internet? It's between them, nobody else.

Ya ... Who gets butt hurt like that... Just shows you were got to ...she took it well

That was pretty tame, you have to get them on Cheaters.

Tame and lame. He printed and bound her text messages? That's hilariously beta. She wasted 2 hours of her time, that's all. WEEEEAAAKK!

He could have at least pooped in her handbag or something.

Edit: it was a file of pictures of her cheating. Still weak.

Nothing wrong with what he did.

Tame and lame. He printed and bound her text messages? That's hilariously beta. She wasted 2 hours of her time, that's all. WEEEEAAAKK!

He could have at least pooped in her handbag or something.

The only winner in this whole thing was Office Depot.

That was pretty tame. She didn't even flinch.

The only winner in this whole thing was Office Depot.

And the girl who was freed from being banged by a beta for any longer. She probably called up the other dude she was cheating with and got some later.. Meanwhile this wet blanket, was uploading the video and high 5 ing his friend over how bad he "punk'd" her.

That was a little brutal; but the only person that gets any sympathy from me in this scenario is the dog.

Who the fuck was the second little freak in the background? His roommate?

Boyfriend.

nothing-wrong.gif

That's what I assumed. It's really easy to picture these two dudes just giggling nonstop the whole hour they waited for her to show up.

Back