Guy tricks and confronts cheating girlfriend... did he go too far?

Whoever thinks this was 'too much' is a cuckold.

Meh, he should've f'd her in the butt then right as he finished, told her cheating ass to get the f out.

It was tame
And nowhere near as cool as he thought

But at least he turned an unfortunate development into some amusement for himself, I guess.

This "revenge" was so lame, it made the guy look bad. It's a good thing he didn't show his face because jesus he seems pathetic. This "revenge" resulted in her wasting her time and she clearly didn't care she was found out. She was definitely not embarrassed.

I have zero problems with her cheating on that dude. That guy is an annoying limp wristed beta who will be better off dating his his fellow high pitched voiced limp wristed beta roommate.

So lame.

Not that I condone cheating, but after 2 mins I thought "No wonder she cheated on this guy."

I thought it was a bit lame tbh. But I understand why he was hurt though. I guess he really cared for her, of course it's going to hurt when someone cheats on you in that case.

That said, I don't have any sympathy for cheaters.

I was expecting that too be much worse.

All that production and she's like..."what'evs".

Haha, I don't think she reacted at all how he wanted too. If he was hoping she would be upset and ashamed of herself, he failed miserably.

She was probably laughing inside because he didn't know about the 6 other guys she's also been banging.

I thought it was a bit lame tbh. But I understand why he was hurt though. I guess he really cared for her, of course it's going to hurt when someone cheats on you in that case.

That said, I don't have any sympathy for cheaters.

It's just hard to look at this revenge as a success. I mean, he and his roommate laughed at her for wasting ONE WHOLE HOUR of her life to drive over there for Valentine's Day, when he obviously spent more than that collecting and organizing the images, going to a printing shop to place the order for a bound copy of them, waiting a few days for the order to be processed and sent out for binding unless he paid extra for a rush job, then wasted his own hour that she also wasted driving there (sitting and waiting for her, plus wasted his roommate's hour as well, so they collectively wasted twice as much time as her just during that drive)...

The time these two guys invested is many multiples of the hour of driving they laughed at her for wasting, and they didn't even get the slightest rise out of her. And the guy probably has handcuffed himself permanently with future dating, and somehow managed to make an almost sympathetic figure out of the cheating woman he meant to humiliate.

It was just mediocre execution of a very questionable idea in the first place. And it even cost him money.

Last edited:
Was his friend hiding in a closet or something until the "big reveal"? I'm assuming the friend had a second camera to film this "epic shaming" lol

It's a cliche to say the best revenge to a cheater is moving on to a better life. This vis shows the opposite and how petty he is. Her reaction shows me that this isn't even a serious relationship, or she is an Oscar actress.

I don't even know who won that exchange.

4c7Rwj.gif

Back