Guy tricks and confronts cheating girlfriend... did he go too far?

Women are catching up though. I don't think they far behind anymore. If any at all.

Recent studies actually have it relatively even between men and women today.
Yes BUT there are two strong variables here pushing in favor of women being the more faithful gender .

1. Men have less opportunities to cheat and have to work harder to do . So the figure would be much higher for men if only more women would be willing partners to do so . Theres a saying that men are only as faithful as their options .

2 . It is believed that men are more secretive and less trusting of answering honestly even on anonymous surveys .

I'm not jaded , I really do love men but they are not really very good at being faithful . And maybe a lot more women are having that problem too but men still seem to be the leader in that problem .

Pffft, the guy got owned when she showed no emotion at all. She was probably looking for a way out of the relationship, and he did all the work for her. What a loser. His stunt totally failed, and he still tried to sell it like he emotionally devastated her. One of the dudes she was cheating with probably drove her to the house.

I bet it was the guy who cried himself to sleep, because she clearly didn't give two shits about him.

Yes BUT there are two strong variables here pushing in favor of women being the more faithful gender .

1. Men have less opportunities to cheat and have to work harder to do . So the figure would be much higher for men if only more women would be willing partners to do so . Theres a saying that men are only as faithful as their options .

2 . It is believed that men are more secretive and less trusting of answering honestly even on anonymous surveys .

I'm not jaded , I really do love men but they are not really very good at being faithful . And maybe a lot more women are having that problem too but men still seem to be the leader in that problem .

I don't believe the bolded at all, no offense.

The statistics suggest that both men and women who cheat are in the minority.

This was mild as heck.

Girl got off easy. So shameless too. Basically laughed it off.

Believed by whom? and why?

Pffft, the guy got owned when she showed no emotion at all. She was probably looking for a way out of the relationship, and he did all the work for her. What a loser. His stunt totally failed, and he still tried to sell it like he emotionally devastated her. One of the dudes she was cheating with probably drove her to the house.

I bet it was the guy who cried himself to sleep, because she clearly didn't give two shits about him.

This. He couldn't have done that shit clunkier, christ that was cringeworthy. Half way though his little stunt I was hoping she would cheat on him again. "I bet you peeked.."

Lmao. After he watched this he probably didn't want to post it cause it looked so lame, but his buddy/right hand man was like "dude, you so pwned" lol

Of course she was slightly embarrassed

Was she though? Outside of her looking him dead in the eye, and taking a sip of her slurpy, I've never seen such an "I don't give a fuck" response.

The way that guy was over-selling the whole thing, you can tell he was a bit flustered that he didn't get the reaction he was looking for. Probably thought she was going to have a breakdown, and when she didn't, he desperately resorted to childish name calling, because his master plan was such a failure.

I actually felt more embarrassed for the guy. He's the kind of guy who would pull that stunt, and then text her an apology in the morning, begging for her to make up with him. He probably blamed the whole thing on his roommate.

Last edited:
Was she though? Outside of her looking him dead in the eye, and taking a sip of her slurpy, I've never seen such an "I don't give a fuck" response.

The way that guy was over-selling the whole thing, you can tell he was a bit flustered that he didn't get the reaction he was looking for. Probably thought she was going to have a breakdown, and when she didn't, he desperately resorted to childish name calling, because his master plan was such a failure.

I actually felt more embarrassed for the guy. He's the kind of guy who would pull that stunt, and then text her an apology in the morning, begging for her to make up with him. He probably blamed the whole thing on his roommate.

Lmao!

Believed by whom? and why?
I believe it was based on statistics that showed men tend not to respond in marital counseling even when promised immunity and confidentiality . So they think that the figures are that much higher for men because even though these are anonymous surveys they don't trust them . And just using common sense that if men were doing this in large numbers in the past they are probably still doing it .

I believe it was based on statistics that showed men tend not to respond in marital counseling even when promised immunity and confidentiality . So they think that the figures are that much higher for men because even though these are anonymous surveys they don't trust them . And just using common sense that if men were doing this in large numbers in the past they are probably still doing it .

That's extremely vague and poorly supported for such a strong stance. Counseling is a whole other thing than a survey, so that conclusion is far from sound.

That's extremely vague and poorly supported for such a strong stance. Counseling is a whole other thing than a survey, so that conclusion is far from sound.
Yeah but what it was trying to show was that men not admitting to things severely hampered the affectibility of counseling and that can be used to apply the actions of men in a broad number of topics such as something like a infidelity survey . If they refused to discuss their infidelty with a counselor when they were offered even better sorts of confidentiality (client privilege with professional docotor) with huge inplications (possible divorce) versus taking and responding to an infidelity survey online that can be traced and backtracked through snooping and other security measures then a man is probably far less likely to admit that he cheated when the security of that response is much less protected and serves little benefit to him to be honest .

If girls cheat there is usually an underlying problem so she's probably not sorry . Men can cheat simply because the opportunity was there . Which is partly my point , men will just cheat opportunistically so they will just lie and lie often . Women usually cheat only when they have already checked out .

Women cheat for the same reason we cheat: they want some strange. The difference is they always rationalize it, they always try to turn it around on their boyfriend/husband and make it his fault. "Well he wasn't paying attention to me!" or some variation of that. It's bullshit. If you've already checked out, why the hell are you still in the hotel room?

If girls cheat there is usually an underlying problem so she's probably not sorry . Men can cheat simply because the opportunity was there . Which is partly my point , men will just cheat opportunistically so they will just lie and lie often . Women usually cheat only when they have already checked out .

Just a bunch of biASSed drivel.

Not even gonna bother replying to your other post either.

Just a bunch of biASSed drivel.

Not even gonna bother replying to your other post either.
cheating-text-meme.jpg

Stuff like this seems pretty petty. I have had one girl cheat: I called her to ask her, she reluctantly confirmed and I asked her to lose my number. I mailed her stuff back to her and haven't talked to her since that call 6 years ago.

But if you're going to be petty please, for the love of God, do something more creative than the guy in the video, total waste of time to watch.

The best thing to do is to politely ask her to leave, shut the door behind her and cut all ties.

Dignity is worth more than revenge.

I'd probably cheat on him too if I had to hang out in that beige shithole

That was lame as fuck. I thought he was going to show her a video of her cheating and post that on the internet. I would have watched that...

Back