Guy tricks and confronts cheating girlfriend... did he go too far?

That was pretty tame. Surely there has been worse humiliations posted on the internet.

Pretty lame? His whole prank was she drove an hour like WTF kind of prank is that. I would have blind folded her had her get out of my car in the hood and make sure I'm far away from anyone she could know and just drive off.

If I were a girl I'd probably cheat on him too. Guy sounds like an idiot.

She's kinda cute, I'd do her. Wouldn't care if she was sleeping with other people if I knew it going in.

Agreed except I wouldn't care if she was banging other dudes with or without telling me. When me and another girl are just having fun I don't want hear about her banging other dudes and I've never done that with a girl in that situation. There's an understanding that were just having fun and no one talks about other girls or what we're doing when were not together we just enjoy each others company. I had one girl who wanted me to drop her off at a church not her actual house which was fine with me. Well I got lost in the neighborhood and had to turn around and I saw her walking back to her house. She got all freaked out and thought I was going to be pissed and I was just like "Naw girl I'm just trying to figure out how to leave. I'm not worried about who your trying to hide me from".

It's just hard to look at this revenge as a success. I mean, he and his roommate laughed at her for wasting ONE WHOLE HOUR of her life to drive over there for Valentine's Day, when he obviously spent more than that collecting and organizing the images, going to a printing shop to place the order for a bound copy of them, waiting a few days for the order to be processed and sent out for binding unless he paid extra for a rush job, then wasted his own hour that she also wasted driving there (sitting and waiting for her, plus wasted his roommate's hour as well, so they collectively wasted twice as much time as her just during that drive)...

The time these two guys invested is many multiples of the hour of driving they laughed at her for wasting, and they didn't even get the slightest rise out of her. And the guy probably has handcuffed himself permanently with future dating, and somehow managed to make an almost sympathetic figure out of the cheating woman he meant to humiliate.

It was just mediocre execution of a very questionable idea in the first place. And it even cost him money.
Oh, I agree. I don't see this as a succes at all. But I understand where he was coming from. He did a very bad job though.

I guess "pretty lame" was an understatement on my part.

What a fuckin lame revenge. If his objective was to give me douche chills, then mission accomplished. Otherwise, it was a failure. She looked like she didn't even care. Maybe we could have seen if she cared a little bit if he let her look through the thing a bit and try to explain herself, but he jumped the gun and started on her as soon as she took the blindfold off. Actually doesn't surprise me that he was so premature like that, that's probably why she was getting side dick in the first place.

The vibe I got from her was that this wasn't a very serious relationship to begin with. But for this dork it was probably the biggest deal in his life, and maybe even his weirdo roommate's life too. I don't know if I've ever in my life cringed as hard as when he said "leave, leave....and leave!"

In the vid she says they were only going out for two weeks
I aint taking up for a cheating whore but if this dude is that sensitive and insecure over a bitch hes been dating two weeks then hes headed for a lot of cornball ass emotions over the rest of his life

Who the fuck was the second little freak in the background? His roommate?

That's what I assumed. It's really easy to picture these two dudes just giggling nonstop the whole hour they waited for her to show up.

It was his brother
Theres another video shot from the brothers phone where he continues to follow her outside calling her a whore
It was on the guys Youtube account a couple days ago when the vid first hit the internet but that seems to have been shut down since then

Pretty lame? His whole prank was she drove an hour like WTF kind of prank is that. I would have blind folded her had her get out of my car in the hood and make sure I'm far away from anyone she could know and just drive off.

Tame, not lame.

And now you're talking.

clintnod.gif

You can never go too far with humiliating someone who is cheating on you

I aint taking up for a cheating whore but if this dude is that sensitive and insecure over a bitch hes been dating two weeks then hes headed for a lot of cornball ass emotions over the rest of his life

It was his brother
Theres another video shot from the brothers phone where he continues to follow her outside calling here a whore
It was on the guys Youtube account a couple days ago when the vid first hit the internet but that seems to have been shut down since then

What a little turd... Seriously... She's a cure blonde - he's a douche that calls her names and spends way too much time with his excitable little brother... These hoes ain't loyal, but these bros are useless too and had it coming.

And she didn't give a single fuck. They probably closed the account themselves because they got such a backlash... All the while she's getting some dick.

A lot changed since that we revenge print guy went down for 20 years...

In the end, nobody pities a pitiful and hurt man. He cared, she didn't.

Other person is right, she probably got laid that night and had a blast regardless.

I think that guy will be better off dating dudes anyway.

The vibe I got from her was that this wasn't a very serious relationship to begin with. But for this dork it was probably the biggest deal in his life, and maybe even his weirdo roommate's life too. I don't know if I've ever in my life cringed as hard as when he said "leave, leave....and leave!"

This. He was probably hanging off of every thread and she was just like "meh" about the whole deal.

I bet it only took about 10 seconds of audio for most people to realize they already hate the guy. From the shriek of his voice, to his lame jokes, to his vulgarity where there's no reason for vulgarity....the dude is obviously a kid that has no idea how the world works and probably has zero idea on how to keep a woman happy. I mean take a look at the flower petals all over the place. His "plan" was to make it look like this amazing romantic Valentines day gift and then end it by confronting her with his specially prepared scrapbook of pictures. This idiot sprinkled rose petals all over the carpet with his roommate right there and fucking phone charger cables and shit running all over the carpet. That was seriously how this dumbass figured he could trick her into thinking he was super romantic. She was obviously embarrassed by it and didn't even know how to react.

I don't blame her for cheating on him at all. In fact she's an idiot for even being able to stand the guy for more than 10 seconds.

If they were really only together for two weeks then this guy is a fucking loser. I wouldn't waste my time planning any sort of prank for a relationship that long.

If they were really only together for two weeks then this guy is a fucking loser. I wouldn't waste my time planning any sort of prank for a relationship that long.

If it really is true that they were only together for two weeks, then someone should keep an eye on this guy going forward.

2 weeks is pretty lulzy for them both. pathetic in very different ways.

the guy did the right thing to dump her but the language that he is using shows he needs to grow up badly. Furthermore, why make all the effort to do all this if this was a short term deal? I wouldnt call him a beta though as he did the right thing but was way too dramatic. Betas are the guys who would look the other way.

An hour later he probably called her to apologize and promised to change for her to make her love him again.

Back