Gun to your head: Cerrone vs Tony

Well the main priority for Ferguson should be his mental health. I hope all is well with him. As for the fight? It would be a great one, but I would have Ferguson winning decisively. Cowboy doesn't get tired which would be a huge help, but he is not very durable. I can see Tony eating him up until getting a TKO.

Cerrone feasts on small guys who he can use his height and reach against. Al isn't that short but he fights shorter than he is with that crouching style and Cowboy had a very noticeable reach advantage. Tony's not a small LW so I think he'd win. On the other hand, Tony's also proven he can be hurt so I wouldn't be surprised to see Cerrone land a headkick or something that turned the fight in his favor.

Last edited:
Tony. But I would love to see the fight.

Last edited:
i distract the perp with a fart, grab the gun, twisting and pointing it away from myself and apply standing waki gatame. i snap his elbow like thanos, pry the gun away, release the magazine and cock the loaded bullet out. i make a citizens arrest and upon booking say, cowboy.

and did what I have never seen anyone do to al...
Masvidal beat his face to a strawberry stealing levels and dropped him, too. If it was five round it would’ve looked even as bad as this one.

The difference is the incompetent judges that gave Al that fight

<21>

Yes the LW that sherdoggers say needs to move to MW for a challenge. That guy is overrated. 100%

Tony has the longest winning streak in LW history and a ton of people say he'll lose to All, Nate, Khabib, Dustin.. . how is that overrated? Lol
Sherdoggers are idiots.

Tony might lose against Khabib because of the styles and against Dustin because this version of Poirier is as good as any LW ever.. and Tony puts himself in dangerous 50/50 positions.

Khabib has his hands fulls at LW with Dustin and Tony.

The Khabib at WW talks is just stupid. He is not even that big at LW and he has work to do.

The people that want to see Nurmagomedov at 170 are either haters that want to see him lose or fanboys who think he is a superhero.

Tony. Donald crumbles under pressure. Tony walks him down.

Masvidal beat his face to a strawberry stealing levels and dropped him, too. If it was five round it would’ve looked even as bad as this one.

The difference is the incompetent judges that gave Al that fight

<21>

obviously, if al won, the fight had to be relatively close....cerrone just murdered him.

I’d root for Pops Cerrone, but pick Tony.

Tony is most likely to be the guy holding a gun to my head so... Tony.

Tony walks him down and Cerrone shuts down. Tony by tko.

Tony after getting pieced up and then makes a comeback like he always does

Tony is much more consistent... I’d pick Him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back