Gun to your head: Cerrone vs Tony

It's a toss up in my opinion, they have very similar style with cerrone having better standup
I could see cerrone getting it

depends on which tony... not sure if hes stable right now but otherwise 100% tony.

No gun to head needed
Tony is the favorite here

Tony
Because Cerrone usually loses his next fight or looks shit, the guy goes from looking like a world beater to looking like a shot washed up fighter who cant pull the trigger

Cerrone is a strange fighter some fights he will look great some he will look bad and should retire

I think he has a different mindset now...he seems to be much more focused than before...dad cerrone is definitely a different fighter...Al tagged cerrone a few times, but it didn't do much...cerrone didn't fold like he used to..he hung tough...and did what I have never seen anyone do to al...

Tony imho but if Donald has another child the odds likely shift in his favor.

Fun fight, I think tony but donald has a chance. They are both very well rounded but cucuy is more relentless.

Pappa cowbay would light him up worst than Lando, Tony would get cought doing something stupid

Lean Cerrone

Tony's pressure could give him a lot of trouble but Cerrone should be able to take him down and Cerrone will probably give up rounds trying to play a guard game that will get him nowhere. Also think Tony is way too hittable so if he gives Cerrone any space he's at risk of Cerrone's big shots and combos. Cerrone has been dealing a lot better with pressure recently and Tony doesn't have big power so likely Cerrone can make it out of the first and get his rhythm going.

Tony would swarm him and Cerrone would find a way out. The blueprint is pretty well written on how to beat Cowboy. You certainly dont kickbox him at distance

Very confident pick: Tony. Too many weapons, can be a fast starter (unlike Cerrone) if he wants to, can take Cowboy down if he wants to, size is similar (I think Tony's reach may be even longer), cardio and pressure for days, etc.

Don't get me wrong Cowboy definitely has a shot but Tony is one of the hardest matchups in the top 5 LW, together with Khabib. I like his chances much better against McGregor or Poirier.

Tony because of pressure, Tony's reach is also longer. Tony is also too unpredictable. Cowboy will not be able to get his timing right
Yeah maybe this. Donald sometimes struggle when he can’t control the pace and distance

Tony will add cerrone to his collection
images

images

In his words... You'd have a better chance walking through hell piss wet through drenched in gasoline than fuck with Cucuy.

very similar fighters. neither responds well to pressure. i think cerrone has the technical advantage though so he’d have to be my pick but it’s basically a coin flip

The guy who never gets dropped, hurt or barely loses a round?
Yes the LW that sherdoggers say needs to move to MW for a challenge. That guy is overrated. 100%

Tony has the longest winning streak in LW history and a ton of people say he'll lose to Al, Nate, Khabib, Dustin.. . how is that overrated? Lol

Back