Gun to your head: Cerrone vs Tony

I like Cerrone but Tony.
... unless he trips on a cable. :D

6.-Electricity-3-Cord-Trip.gif

Dad Cerrone is a different beast. I’d pick him to beat Tony right now, or in the near future.

Tony, I think his cardio and mental toughness would be the biggest factors.

If Cerrone gets out of the first round he tends to fuck people up. Tony.. but only just.

Tony
Because Cerrone usually loses his next fight or looks shit, the guy goes from looking like a world beater to looking like a shot washed up fighter who cant pull the trigger

Cerrone is a strange fighter some fights he will look great some he will look bad and should retire

I think Cerrone would give Tony issues. Tony likes to keep himself open when coming in and gets tagged a lot. He's gone on ice skates twice already.

I see Cerrone setting back and picking him apart from the outside. Cerrone has great ground game so I don't think Tony's bjj would be a huge factor.

As we just saw Donald still has the cardio for 5 rounds

Tony, because Tony is probably holding the gun. He’s crazy bro

Tony if he's in a good mental state. But I wouldn't put money on either fighter given recent reports of Ferguson. We've seen Mayhem and other fighters self-destruct in and out of the cage when mental issues get the best of them.

But any version of Tony we've seen in the last few years (including Pettis fight) eventually wears down and breaks Cerrone. There's a reason Ferguson has never been finished while Cowboy has been finished 6 times in the past. If you think Cerrone is nearly unbeatable, go back and watch his fights vs Nate, Pettis, Masvidal, Till, etc.

No need for a gun in this scenario.

Tony because of pressure, Tony's reach is also longer. Tony is also too unpredictable. Cowboy will not be able to get his timing right

Tony takes him into deep waters and finishes him

Tony for sure. Cerrone is much more beatable, can't take the punishment that Tony can.

Back