Guess which MMA fighter was trying to slide into this girls DM's

Hmmm... Wonder if one would slide some dm's or not

alexander_emelianenko_vice_670.jpg

Social media is a step down in human interaction. Luckily I graduated highschool just before it became mandatory. Now i'm forced to use this facebook garbage in order to be in contact with anyone, and I gotta sift through pictures of what meal everyone is about to eat.

Embrace your disdain for it and your yearning for the good old days.
Antisocial media, amirite?

Also, I actually didn't know what a DM was until this thread. And they say Sherdog can't be educational...

I would bang Kelvin Gastelum on her ass while you Kevin Gates her mouth and I shoot a Kevin Coster arrow into her 98.6 degree Kelvin oven

98.6 Kelvin is like -174 degrees Celsius. Close to the temperature of liquid nitrogen

Wow, this thread is shocking.

As a revelation to sherdoggers who don't know what a DM is....watch this and see that it has 78 million views. This is what is considered "rap" music now days.

Lol at the people pretending to be too cool to know what sliding into the DMs means. I mean I'm sure a few of you actually don't, but the amount of people just spouting the same opinion or statement to fit in around here drives me nuts.
No one knows what that shit means. Why would any adult male who is not a public figure have an instagram account? To post pictures of your meals and post workout shirtless?

I'm 28 as well my dude, I've never heard it either. But I deduced its meaning with my intellect.
You're quite clever. I wouldn't have guessed.

Back