Guess which MMA fighter was trying to slide into this girls DM's

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score
What's up Sherdog? Anyways I was watching the Houston Astro's/Toronto Blue Jays game a couple nights ago, and immediately took notice of this Boise Dime behind home plate. It wasn't long before the guys in the truck did either, as the Jays home broadcast was focusing on her more than the actual ball game.

She went viral of sorts, and this article was just published saying after the game a host of athletes slid into her DM's, including a few MMA fighters?

"Terann (go follow on IG) tells us that there was an immediate deluge of athletes sliding into her DMs after word started to spread amongst the athlete community. There were NFL guys at training camp sliding in. Of course there were MLB guys doing work in the DMs. She even says that MMA guys who used to play in the NFL were working her DMs. NBA guys. You name the sport, they’re sliding in."

Poor MMA fighters living in poverty didn't stand a chance, but you miss 100% of the shats you don't take.

Anyways, predictions on who said fighter(s) were?

Would love a small sniff between the crevices of her toes.

hqdefault.jpg

I want to slide between those butt cheeks.

It was Sarah Kaufman, NFL = non-fisting-lesbian, girl just didn't understand lolz.

Uh, all of them? She looks like the quintessential DNB, but gat damn I wood.

I guess I'm old, but what is sliding into a girls DM's? I googled it and it stands for direct message, but I still don't get it.

Who fuckin cares. This shit is sad, a pro MMA fighter trying to get with a hot girl big whoop. Some of you guys live your lives through famous people smh.

Back