Guess which MMA fighter was trying to slide into this girls DM's

Wow, you're actually proud of how many likes you get on here? Like are you being legit? Bud, I suggest going outside and meeting new people and getting them to like you, instead of being..proud? Of having 16,000 likes on sherdog lmaoo I needed a good laugh today, thanks for that, I appreciate it.
Wish I had that many likes

Wow, you're actually proud of how many likes you get on here? Like are you being legit? Bud, I suggest going outside and meeting new people and getting them to like you, instead of being..proud? Of having 16,000 likes on sherdog lmaoo I needed a good laugh today, thanks for that, I appreciate it.
Funny thing is he actually has 24,000 messages.

Edit: Oh wait the like systems only been around since last year, this guys more popular than the chick is show some respect!

Last edited:
I live in a beach city in LA...there's tons of those chicks here. And in Orange County, San Diego, etc...

I don't really see the point of trying unless you're rich. You're gonna hit up some chick through a DM that has a million followers??? Those girls aren't dating regular dudes. You'd be better off trying your luck with one of those chicks on the street.

Well lucky you. I would call BS on "tons", but I don't even live in the area of the world so I don't know.

I'm not personally gonna do it because I agree with you, there really is no point trying with a chick that has a million followers unless you're very wealthy and/or famous, but this thread is about former pro athletes hitting up a chick with a million followers. The regular guy isn't going round finding hot girls on Instagram with millions of followers and thinking he has a shot.

I really don't think that's the same thing. "Sliding into DMs" just sounds fucking retarded, that's why it's being ridiculed.

It does sound ridiculous, which is why it's used in a tongue in cheek manner. What they call it is ridiculous, what it is, is 2016.

Im sure she's being 200% honest and not playing any of this up

Could somebody translate that TS post into English?

I could say LOL to you. You see I have 16,000 likes? We haven't have the like button but since December. Promise I haven't made 16,000 posts since then. People like my posts. You're just some noob piss belt. Move around.

Not a knock on you personally, but the juxtaposition of guys ITT talking about how bad social media is and you bragging about how many likes you have received on Sherdog is so ironic it's amazing. This is social media, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

Not a knock on you personally, but the juxtaposition of guys ITT talking about how bad social media is and you bragging about how many likes you have received on Sherdog is so ironic it's amazing. This is social media, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

My point was the only thing we have in common is Sherdog and I'm better at it than him. So fuck what he thinks.

I was also drunk.

Edit: I also never knocked social media.

Back