Guess which MMA fighter was trying to slide into this girls DM's

Anybody who went up to that ATTN Whore is a straight up BETA Male.

A true Alpha doesn't go up to ATTN Whores on a baseball game....he gets hookers a la Mike Tyson, if he wants a quick fuck.

True Alphas have ATTN Whores like her come to them.

Also she isn't hot.

Look at that horrible face/jaw...Shit looks like an alien that use to be a male.

I heard Woodley offered her a title shot

Thanks this is what I thought, but the phrase "trying to slide into this girls DM's" highly irritated me:D The only social media I've ever participated in is MySpace and Facebook, so I'm not up on the lingo.
Now I feel like this...

CMhqcDIU8AA-8L4.jpg

Social media is a step down in human interaction. Luckily I graduated highschool just before it became mandatory. Now i'm forced to use this facebook garbage in order to be in contact with anyone, and I gotta sift through pictures of what meal everyone is about to eat.

Embrace your disdain for it and your yearning for the good old days.

Lol at the people pretending to be too cool to know what sliding into the DMs means. I mean I'm sure a few of you actually don't, but the amount of people just spouting the same opinion or statement to fit in around here drives me nuts.

A true Alpha doesn't go up to ATTN Whores on a baseball game....he gets hookers a la Mike Tyson, if he wants a quick fuck.

Also she isn't hot.

Look at that horrible face/jaw...Shit looks like an alien that use to be a male.

If she came to your front door, butt naked, you wouldn't bang her?!?

COME ON SON!

Also she isn't hot.

Pointy fuckin' elbows my dude!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back