• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GSP will give Khabib his first loss

Thanos will give Khabib his first loss. At 155 if Thanos can make it. At 375 if he cannot. In the co-main event, Steve Rogers will take GSP in their rematch.

Oh, that's right. This shit will never happen ...

I think Khabib could win this match at 155 pounds. At 170 I have significantly more confidence GSP wins.

If the WME ever wants to reestablish the legitimacy of the belts, then it should happen. As long as they keep inventing divisions and handing out interim titles when the real champs aren't going to be out that long, then I guess fuck it why not.

I swear fans on here dont know shit... Or theyre mostly casuals..

Gsp and id hope he would but hes never fighting khabib if anything anf being realistic..
Khabib will be stripped..
Conor has a chance to get on top of the 155 div when beeb is gone.

And thats the only fight at 155 160 or 170 gsp would take..

Gsp is scared of khabibs grappling .. Gsp dont want real smoke just easy fights he knows he can lay n pray conor..

Hell anderson silva has a chance to get the belt back and if he does gsp would still duck him.

GSP is Khabib's ultimate test at 155, if GSP can make weight. If Khabib can beat GSP, he will steamroll through everyone else, including Ferguson.

GSP is Khabib's ultimate test at 155, if GSP can make weight. If Khabib can beat GSP, he will steamroll through everyone else, including Ferguson.
Would it be a dominant 48-47 win
<Baelish01>

I swear fans on here dont know shit... Or theyre mostly casuals..

Gsp and id hope he would but hes never fighting khabib if anything anf being realistic..
Khabib will be stripped..
Conor has a chance to get on top of the 155 div when beeb is gone.

And thats the only fight at 155 160 or 170 gsp would take..

Gsp is scared of khabibs grappling .. Gsp dont want real smoke just easy fights he knows he can lay n pray conor..

Hell anderson silva has a chance to get the belt back and if he does gsp would still duck him.

At a point when his popularity is at an all time high right after he and Conor made the biggest PPV in the history of UFC? Dana would have to be a retard to strip him, because Khabib values the belt and would just tell the purple goof to go fuck himself, quitting the UFC and going to fight somewhere else where the US courts can't reach him (like Rizin on Russian promotions). You don't build up a fighter only to give him up to some other arg after the biggest money fight in the history of your organization.

Would it be a dominant 48-47 win
<Baelish01>
Yeah, it would be a crushing 48-47 at worst, with Khabib sonning Ferguson on the ground and exposing his BJJ that has been overhyped by retarded mongoloids who consider classic Gracie BJJ being the equivalent of a takedown and top control heavy grappling game <Baelish01>

GSP who has had ONE fight in the past FIVE YEARS and that was against a way over the hill Bisping will beat the CURRENT most deadly wrestler??? IS THE SKY BLUE IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD? Check out GSP's fights. They're all against "good" opponents but were they really the BEST opponents - Hendricks, Diaz, Condit, Shields, Koscheck etc.? Now, after laying around for five years he wants to come back and fight Khabib? Yeah, right. Good luck, GSP. Finish your career with a massive MAULING.

Have no idea why People think a 37 year old GSP who fought his career at 170 could make 155, and actually be effective. He has has one fight in past 5 years and it was at 185. It would be the same as saying Cain coming back to beat Jones at light heavyweight. If by a some miracle GSP makes 155 vs Khabib he will be at least 38+ by then, and I will bet Khabib for easy win. For the record not a Khabib fan at all, just from a handicapping perspective.

The white belt wins.

Prime GSP beats Khabib for sure. But this isn't anything close to that. 37 years old now, multiple knee surgeries, and one fight in the last 5 years.

GSP was even starting to slow down and not look the same at the end of his run vs Condit and Hendricks. He was still great, but a shade off. Now 5-6 years go by and people think he's gonna cut to a weight he's never had to cut to before while being older, and beat a monster like Khabib? I don't see it.

Khabib needs to fight the real, active LW's. The division is stacked. Tony first, let's see who wins that. If Khabib is out too long, then Tony vs Dustin for interim and Khabib fights winner in the fall or whatever. Then see where the division is with Lee, maybe Gillespie, Max. We are talking about arguably the most stacked division in the history of the sport. I get the monetary reasons behind GSP's name being thrown around and that's fine, but as a fan I want to see all these great LW matchups.

Georges is hedging his bets as usual. Says he could fight 3 more times or maybe none. Says he doesn't want to fight any up and comers because he might derail their hype train. And, doesn't want to fight any past prime stars like Anderson Silva either because it's a lose/lose. Apparently the only fight that interests him is Khabib.

Yeah, it would be a crushing 48-47 at worst, with Khabib sonning Ferguson on the ground and exposing his BJJ that has been overhyped by retarded mongoloids who consider classic Gracie BJJ being the equivalent of a takedown and top control heavy grappling game <Baelish01>

Did Roger Gracie have a heavy top control game in his grappling career? Do you know that answer, or no? Not any other Gracie, just Roger.

Did Roger Gracie have a heavy top control game in his grappling career? Do you know that answer, or no? Not any other Gracie, just Roger.
Shh, child. You've already exposed yourself as a clown who thinks Gracie BJJ translates to MMA the same way a takedown and top control heavy grappling style does. You have no credibility and your posts are the equivalent of verbal diarrhea not even worthy of a proper response.

Thanos will give Khabib his first loss. At 155 if Thanos can make it. At 375 if he cannot. In the co-main event, Steve Rogers will take GSP in their rematch.

Oh, that's right. This shit will never happen ...
Thanos could never make the 375 limit. He's a half ton super, super, super heavyweight!

Shh, child. You've already exposed yourself as a clown who thinks Gracie BJJ translates to MMA the same way a takedown and top control heavy grappling style does. You have no credibility and your posts are the equivalent of verbal diarrhea not even worthy of a proper response.

Can't answer this simple question little guy? This isn't about my credibility (which is still miles above yours). This is about you not realizing that Roger Gracie has a far better and heavier top control game than Khabib ever had in grappling. But you simply won't answer questions that you know lead to you looking stupid...again. You just dodge and deflect.

Why are you scared to answer these simple questions? You keep saying "Gracie BJJ". Do you think Roger Gracie is the same as all other Gracies? Do you not realize he dominated the global grappling scene by securing chokes FROM MOUNT as his most common sub? You gonna duck and dodge and ignore these facts? You simply have no answers, you don't know who Roger Gracie is yet blab about grappling. It's hilarious.

Him or Tony. Whoever Khabibs least afraid of he will right first.

Back