GSP Will be the First 3 Division UFC Champion

Yeah, unless Usman isn't champion anymore by the time that happens. I never said Conor would win it anytime soon

usman not worried about robbie lawler or jorge. also usman wouldnt worry about colby but he clearly duckign usman to fight lawler.

Weakest 2 division champ out of all so far.

I mean there was still an interim champ he ran away from at MW. Sorry but it’s a really weak 2 division claim.

These GSP guys are mostly just trolls to still be pushing this agenda.

U sound like a butthurt Anderson or BJ fan. I don't even like Grease but lmao at him being a weaker double champ than Cejudo or DC.

DC was a paper champ/placeholder at 205. He never beat the lineal champ

Cejudo won the flyweight title in a controversial split decision many scored against him and then won a vacant title at 135

No, Conor will. It'll be the next chapter of history that Conor writes, then you'll see everyone and their mother follow in his footsteps and try to become a three division champion, just like everyone did when he became the first dual-weight champion

They could have done GSP vs Conor at 165 and been assured of crowning the first triple champ. They didn't make the fight. Pretty much confirms 165 ain't happening. Also pretty well confirms GSP is retired.

Alien Roids...lol.

Joking aside. All of the health problems he has chronicled gaining and cutting weight. Him going down to 155 seems a task and a half... Surely at his age that is an endeavour. I'd be surprised if he actually could make that weight.

Strike that.

It would be amazing if he could at this stage of his life.

Lol at the parade of butt hurt in this thread.

Georges is the greatest fighter of all time, ever. Since air.

2006 (Welterweight Champion)
1061361-gsp_ufc_79.jpg

2017 (Middleweight Champion)
hi-res-8439ce73c62e26bb759f9b661fbb3637_crop_north.jpg

2020 (Lightweight Champion)
7dIqmhS.jpg

giphy.gif
Gsp will be easily and brutally finished and pave the way to the new goat. You think ali, khabib and his father would ask for a gsp clause if they didn't think they can beat him 100%?

No it's not money. If it was they would fight conor which would make more money.

Gsp will be massacred.

You think ali, khabib and his father would ask for a gsp clause if they didn't think they can beat him 100%?

wait a second, nobody told me Khabib and his dad were confident.

This changes everything.

He wasnt the Undisputed MW champ. So hes not apart of the elusive 2 division Undisputed champions as he was the disputed mw champ.

If he fought Whittaker and took his L like he was supposed to, Dana would have had no problem booking him in with Khabib to become 3 division champ

Ducked Silva his whole life and now he'll defeat Jones, seems plausible.

<13>
Yeah, “ducked” the guy in the weight class above him. The same guy who did nothing to make the fight happen. And that guy in the weight class above him also “ducked” fighting natural.

wait a second, nobody told me Khabib and his dad were confident.

This changes everything.
khabib and his dad rejected 170 repeatedly. theyre not gonna go out of their way and bring gsp out of retirement if they didnt think they had a real chance at this. and theyre not lying to themselves. if they were those type of ppl they would go up and face WW champ.

theyre not gonna go out of their way and bring gsp out of retirement if they didnt think they had a real chance at this.

If they believe they can win, nothing can stop him.

This game is 80% mental

He's crazy good at 170. Very good at 185. And too big for 155. 165 would be his best shot but I don't think it will get started till too late for him. If they made 165/175/185 and he somehow took the 165/175 belts before hanging them up he could possibly be 4 division champ.

If Khabib wins his next 2 (Dustin/Ferguson) he might have an opportunity to be!

Yeah, “ducked” the guy in the weight class above him. The same guy who did nothing to make the fight happen. And that guy in the weight class above him also “ducked” fighting natural.
One could argue that Silva ducked Jones, but if anything we could learn from post-40's still-wanting-to-fight is that Silva is not afraid of losing, he just wants fights and moneys. Bugs and drugs!

Silva fought DC on ultra-short notice two weeks after surgery to save an UFC event fight & make a lot of money, no one in sane state can argue he's afraid to lose.
GSP on the other hand, well, look how he used to be before & after Matt Serra..

One could argue that Silva ducked Jones, but if anything we could learn from post-40's still-wanting-to-fight is that Silva is not afraid of losing, he just wants fights and moneys. Bugs and drugs!

Silva fought DC on ultra-short notice two weeks after surgery to save an UFC event fight & make a lot of money, no one in sane state can argue he's afraid to lose.
GSP on the other hand, well, look how he used to be before & after Matt Serra..
I have to agree. I believe once Andy started losing he didn’t have the aura to protect anymore. He became interested in the big fights and money. I believe things would be different if he hadn’t started losing though. I feel Jones and GSP are both still trying to protect their legacy.
As for GSP? Yes he’s a different fighter now. He used to take more chances. Now he’s more calculated. That’s why it was nice seeing him finish Bisping. It was a flashback to the more aggressive GSP.

Back