2006 (Welterweight Champion)
1061361-gsp_ufc_79.jpg

2017 (Middleweight Champion)
hi-res-8439ce73c62e26bb759f9b661fbb3637_crop_north.jpg

2020 (Lightweight Champion)
7dIqmhS.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did sherdog break for a whole year for you, not just 24hrs like most of us??

No, Conor will. It'll be the next chapter of history that Conor writes, then you'll see everyone and their mother follow in his footsteps and try to become a three division champion, just like everyone did when he became the first dual-weight champion

Weakest 2 division champ out of all so far.

I mean there was still an interim champ he ran away from at MW. Sorry but it’s a really weak 2 division claim.

These GSP guys are mostly just trolls to still be pushing this agenda.

No, Conor will. It'll be the next chapter of history that Conor writes, then you'll see everyone and their mother follow in his footsteps and try to become a three division champion, just like everyone did when he became the first dual-weight champion
Usman literally would rape McGregor, for 5 rounds..
{<doc}

Weakest 2 division champ out of all so far.

I mean there was still an interim champ he ran away from at MW. Sorry but it’s a really weak 2 division claim.

Dude, Im not even a GSP fan, but its weaker than a 2 division champ who never defended either belt? Weaker than a 2 division champ who got one belt while the reigning champ was suspended? (I actually AM a fan of DC, but its a weaker claim than GSP's)
GSP actually beat the linear, rightful title holders, and defended one of the belts like 7 times. Nothing weak about that.

Dude, Im not even a GSP fan, but its weaker than a 2 division champ who never defended either belt? Weaker than a 2 division champ who got one belt while the reigning champ was suspended? (I actually AM a fan of DC, but its a weaker claim than GSP's)
GSP actually beat the linear, rightful title holders, and defended one of the belts like 7 times. Nothing weak about that.
  1. I think the difference is that George wasn’t champ at the same time
  2. George was a disputed champ at 185 due to rob holding the interim belt(which was more legit considering who they were facing)
  3. GSP left 170 after a questionable decision
  4. McGregor beat the best FW and beat Eddie who beat the guy many thought was LW GOAT at the time in RDA. Aldo and Alvarez are divisional atgs, Bisping isn’t.
  5. DC beat the best UFC HW and lost to a steroid cheat. He could argue Jon was never legit due to substance taking.
I don’t think any are weak btw, a two division champ is a two div champ no matter how you slice it.
Anyway GSP easily beats Khabib at 155 50-45 in a jab fest.

GSP is simply the best to ever do it and it is what it is !

I’m my opinion it’s weaker than Conor. Conor’s claim is weak for sure, not defending the FW belt BUT he actually came back to LW and fought arguably the best and toughest LW ever. GSP ran away from Whittaker.

DC fought many fights at HW before he got his TS and he defended his LHW belt also. Only asterisk is Jones who constantly gets popped for roids and won’t go up to HW to meet DC.

GSP lied to get “linear” belt vs 2 year duck Bisping. GSP dropped his belt instead of unifying vs Whittaker. Bisping gets KO’d by another WW 3 weeks later and retired. At least Conor fought undefeated Khabib while GSP ran from former WW Whittaker.

I’m sorry but that is just really weak in my opinion. No guts at all.

Back