GSP Will be the First 3 Division UFC Champion

I don't doubt he could but unfortunately Dana doesn't need him swooping in for a quick belt and ditching again.

1. I think the difference is that George wasn’t champ at the same time
  2. George was a disputed champ at 185 due to rob holding the interim belt(which was more legit considering who they were facing)
  3. GSP left 170 after a questionable decision
  4. McGregor beat the best FW and beat Eddie who beat the guy many thought was LW GOAT at the time in RDA. Aldo and Alvarez are divisional atgs, Bisping isn’t.
  5. DC beat the best UFC HW and lost to a steroid cheat. He could argue Jon was never legit due to substance taking.
1. Regardless of him offically being champion he in his last fight he was holding the WW title.
2. While this might be true, he beat the lineal champion in that weight class that belt was only made because the july card need a title fight main event.
3. GSP announced weeks and even MONTHS that he had an important announcement to make after his fight with johnny hendricks, many specualted it was a retirement or a break because he got some girl pregnant. others speculated that he had an onging legal battle of sorts
4. bisping is easily a divisional all time great. he has the most wins in ufc middleweight history he has lost fight but has won much much more than he has lost and has lost to many cheats including vitor beltfor, chael sonnen, wanderlei henderson if you take usada busts off the list, he's right at the top.
5. see how point 5 relates to point 4.

90% of the gsp shills on sherdog are 1)Canadian and 2) never actually saw him fight in his prime and are just checking his wiki page to see the "wins" that he has.

2004 (Welterweight Champion)
1061361-gsp_ufc_79.jpg

2017 (Middleweight Champion)
hi-res-8439ce73c62e26bb759f9b661fbb3637_crop_north.jpg

2020 (Lightweight Champion)
7dIqmhS.jpg

giphy.gif
Make him fight at MW against Yoel or Whittaker first then fuck it what's left of him can face Khabib.

GSP won the WW belt in 2006. Not 2004.

Carry on.

Doesn't GSP have some kind of butthole disease?

Ducked Silva his whole life and now he'll defeat Jones, seems plausible.

<13>

I’m my opinion it’s weaker than Conor. Conor’s claim is weak for sure, not defending the FW belt BUT he actually came back to LW and fought arguably the best and toughest LW ever. GSP ran away from Whittaker.

DC fought many fights at HW before he got his TS and he defended his LHW belt also. Only asterisk is Jones who constantly gets popped for roids and won’t go up to HW to meet DC.

GSP lied to get “linear” belt vs 2 year duck Bisping. GSP dropped his belt instead of unifying vs Whittaker. Bisping gets KO’d by another WW 3 weeks later and retired. At least Conor fought undefeated Khabib while GSP ran from former WW Whittaker.

I’m sorry but that is just really weak in my opinion. No guts at all.

You think Álvarez is arguably the best lightweight ever? Lol

Georges came back after a 4 year layoff, 2 knee surgeries (or whatever) and beat the champ one weight class up.

Haters are hilarious.

He beats anyone, most of the time. He’s just that much better.

He really is.

Back