Gsp was sick, exhausted and vomited all night before Diaz fight. Michael Jordan-esque performance

Hold on, wait a minute. I was at that fight. It was the week of my 20th birthday, and while I might've had a couple drinks that week in celebration, I do still recall that it was cold still, as it so often is in Canada in March. In fact I specifically remember it was cold still because I used my winter jacket, which I wore to the arena for the fights, to sneak in king sized cans of beer bought at the gas station a block away from the Bell Centre.

So GSP's watermelon juice would've had to have sat out for a really long time, or GSP's apartment would've had to have been jacked up really hot, because winter was still partially gripping Montreal during the Diaz fight. How'd his juice go bad?

Juice can go bad even if you never take it out of the fridge.

Ive been going back and watching GSPs old fights. He truly is the GOAT.

Wow, had never heard this before. It makes sense now why diaz was able to stuff some of GSPs shots when he has easily taken down guys with much better tdd. Incredible performance though in retrospect

GSP was working on a bad knee, yet still took Nick down more often than any other opponent except Hardy and Alves.

Not buying it. That watermelon juice must have been out in the warm air for days before it went bad enough to make him sick.... By which point any regular human being would have noticed it was rancid before even finishing the first mouthful. He could/might have been sick, but it certainly wasn't watermelon juice that had been out of the fridge too long.

very much this. theres no way watermelon was left out long enough for gsp to get sick on.

I think gsp could make lw. He has the frame for it. He was a lw with a lot of muscle, which he would have to shed to make lw. It would have been a drastic change but he could make the cut. Have ppl not seen the gsp/Conor picture?

So you believe everything GSP says as gospel? 185 to 187 in camp is big imo. When I say walk around weight I mean weight when he's not in camp. Not preparing for a fight. Just in the gym like regular. Not "in camp" that's different. I'm saying right now we weigh GSP. He's not in a camp I don't believe. I guarentee if I put a scale under him right now he would weigh 190+ I would put money on it. In the middle of training camp he's working out HARD. Dieting hard. Etc. Of course he will be lighter.

I clearly said walk around weight. Not "in camp" weight.

You may have said 'walk around weight' but answer this: which is the most relevant to an actual fight, the walk around weight or the 'in camp' weight?

Is that why they drugged diaz, it might explain why diaz said he hit like a bitch.

You may have said 'walk around weight' but answer this: which is the most relevant to an actual fight, the walk around weight or the 'in camp' weight?
If GSP was lazy and stopped working out he would be in the 180s. He can only hit the 190s by working out a ton and lifting weights, which he only lifts weights for looks, not fighting.

Diaz even got tired in that fight. In like the fourth round he just stood there in front of GSP. Even Rogan was saying Diaz needs to do something now that the fight is standing like he wants it. It's easy to have great cardio when the fight is going your way the whole time. When GSP fights you it's going his way and having great cardio is a lot harder.

Either way Diaz was drugged before the fight by a nurse of GSP's. So I'd like to see how undrugged nick would do.

Diaz even got tired in that fight. In like the fourth round he just stood there in front of GSP. Even Rogan was saying Diaz needs to do something now that the fight is standing like he wants it. It's easy to have great cardio when the fight is going your way the whole time. When GSP fights you it's going his way and having great cardio is a lot harder.

Either way Diaz was drugged before the fight by a nurse of GSP's. So I'd like to see how undrugged nick would do.
And a flight attendant gave him poison water.

Damn that Diaz everyone is out to get him.

Back