Gsp was sick, exhausted and vomited all night before Diaz fight. Michael Jordan-esque performance

Imma tell that story nephewwwww click clack. She can't even have. Understand it. Hahahahaha
lol good banter. Don't take it personally I know it's not your fault you are inbred. Your mom was hot tho, and it felt soo good. But your father is also your uncle :D

@james31 go home now little boy. Go run along before I tell your father. You don't want to experience that leather belt again do you

As bad as GSP looked, Diaz looked even worse.

But of course, everytime the Diaz bros lose, here comes the excuses or retirements.

lol Sure he was. GSP's coaches, especially Zahabi, have been known to make stuff up to make him look better before. It's about as believable as an excuse from Nick Diaz and Cesar Gracie.

i
Except that didn't happen. At all. Got lit up standing? You must have been drinking a lot that night. It was a shutout. Diaz lost and has since claimed GSP used drugs, that Diaz was drugged by St. Pierre's team, that there was a conspiracy and GSP never actually made weight, and probably a lot more. He's been hit in the head too many times.

Also, seven thousand posts and a hundred likes. You apparently talk too much, but say very little.
I think he must be sick. He keeps spewing oral diarrhea......

Hold on, wait a minute. I was at that fight. It was the week of my 20th birthday, and while I might've had a couple drinks that week in celebration, I do still recall that it was cold still, as it so often is in Canada in March. In fact I specifically remember it was cold still because I used my winter jacket, which I wore to the arena for the fights, to sneak in king sized cans of beer bought at the gas station a block away from the Bell Centre.

So GSP's watermelon juice would've had to have sat out for a really long time, or GSP's apartment would've had to have been jacked up really hot, because winter was still partially gripping Montreal during the Diaz fight. How'd his juice go bad?
Ummm yes, as a matter of fact canadians do heat their homes during cold weather. Who woulda thunk it.........

as a matter of fact canadians do heat their homes during cold weather. Who woulda thunk it.........

It was a sarcastic story pal (though I did use my jacket to sneak in those beers and saved myself about $30)

U7Ghu2s.gif

GSP drank some of the watermelon juice that was meant for Diaz.

Back